All reviews a pet friendly hotel the breakfast area great area up to date short drive free breakfast sandy springs front desk staff business center atlanta pets publix perimeter channels refrigerator marta interstate
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The hotel was very clean and the front desk was very friendly. My only issue was the fridge was not working from day 1. I asked them to exchange it but they said I would need to switch rooms. I liked our location so decided to just keep our cooler iced. It was not inconvenient enough to move rooms. Overall it was a very pleasant stay. Breakfasr was excellent and the hotel was well kept.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ManagerLQ168, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I apologize about the refrigerator acting up. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ManagerLQ168, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This hotel is a terrific value and my usual stay when I travel to Atlanta for work. The staff is friendly and responsive. I love the complimentary coffee and water in the lobby. I enjoy relaxing on the patio. My room is always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate you!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Super clean, great staff, modern look, convenient to everything. We stayed for a hospital visit. The staff was very accommodating in every way. Highly recommend this hotel. Tell them if you have someone in a nearby hospital.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ManagerLQ168, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for the great compliments! Let's hope that the next time we see you, it is for a pleasureable trip and not a hospital visit!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I have stayed at several La Quinta hotels over the years. They have been satisfactory, but the Atlanta hotel is certainly a cut above. l am completely satisfied with every aspect of my stay. Based on the Atlanta hotel I will certainly consider La Quinta hotels in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tom-we are so happy to read your review and are glad that we'll be seeing you more often! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!