“Sushi was delicious”

Wasabi House
Ranked #46 of 68 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stopped in for take out sushi on Friday night when we happened to be in the area. We ordered avacado rolls, tempura vegetable rolls, a tuna roll, crunchy shrimp and also seabass. In addition we had an appetizer of the dynamite shrimp.

The staff was friendly and helpful and offered me an iced tea while I waited and insisted I took a refill with me as it was warm out.

The sushi was really good ... all very fresh and delicious.

We will definitely come back

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was renovated a little while back and looks great inside now. The staff is friendly and good service. Recently we went right as they were closing. We got there right at the end of lunch. The staff was quick to let us know they were closing. The sushi is always great. The teriyaki chicken is good. The Bento box is a good option with soup, salad, fried rice, teriyaki chicken, and a small portion of sushi. Bento box is a good portion size and value. We've been eating there for years and the food is always consistent.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

While the food is good, the service is terrible! We went tonight and waited almost 10 minutes to get a drink order. They forgot to bring out my wine until I had to ask for it. They proceeded to bring out everyone's order but mine after after my entire family was done eating, I still had no food. After asking the server twice where my sushi was, he admitted that the ticket had been lost. But to make it worse, he told me it would be 25 minutes to get it because they were so busy. Are you kidding me?! He should have placed my order in front of everyone else's at that point but he never offered and didn't try to make it right. Needless to say, we will not be going back.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Sushi was not bad, have had better but the place looks nice, has a nice feel to it,
Glass of wine was flat, asked for another and it was brought straight out! All and all not bad! 7/10

Reviewed 23 August 2016

You almost have to know where Wasabi is in order to find it; being that it's tucked in the back corner of a small Dunwoody strip center. It's as good a sushi place as you'll find. Not over the top; just excellent quality sushi and great roll combinations. Great portion sizes, which make it an excellent value. They have a small bar, but this isn't a place to go drink. It's to enjoy good sushi in a quiet place.