All reviews free laundry super target bedroom suite social hour light dinner beer and wine extended stay hotel full size fridge dvd player shuttle service is within walking distance very clean hotel home away from home shuttle van nice area stores and restaurants i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Our pet sitter wasn't available so we needed to find a place near perimeter mall that took larger dogs. We had a king suite that was nice, well equipped small kitchen and roomy for husband and I plus 2 dogs. The breakfast even though buffet was very good. Staff friendly. Convenient location-near mall and restaurants but not too close since we were there near Christmas.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
StaybridgeMichaelT, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! As a pet-friendly hotel, we are so happy to hear you had the opportunity to bring your two dogs to stay here with us! It is so nice to hear you enjoyed your king suite and our complimentary breakfast buffet, as well. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I was surprised by the spaciousness of the suite. The king size bed was very comfortable. The appearance of the room was clean and neat. There were some minor things that could have been better. The water from the facet in the bathtub didn't stop running when I turned on the shower which may have affected the water pressure of the shower slightly. It wasn't a problem for me. The closet in the main bedroom had a door that didn't slide very good and squeaked. As for the over all facility, it was quite impressive until I stepped into the elevator where the panel which had the buttons was loose and standing out quite a bit. I noticed small dings in the doors as I walked to my room. Again, none of these impacted my stay, but the quality of the overall establishment could be improved by doing some touch-ups to the building. However, the value was good enough that I would consider staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
StaybridgeMichaelT, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us such great feedback! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your clean and spacious suite. As for the issues you had encountered during your recent stay with us, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies. We aim to provide an excellent experience for every single guest that walks through our doors. If you would like to further discuss with more details regarding your recent stay with us, please do not hesitate one bit and reach out to us at: michael.too@ihg.com. We thank you for bringing this to our attention, so we may continue to grow and improve our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Had a great weekend stay. All employees were very kind and helpful. The area is full of places to eat. Able to take the train from the airport to within a mile or so of the hotel. Took an uber for $3 to the hotel...no issues.

If you are going on the weekend or arriving past 5 or 6pm, there is no shuttle.

The room was very comfortable and clean. Wifi was good - a little slow in the evening. Nothing problematic. My only complaint was that the bed had a fairly large sinkhole. The mattress really should be replaced. Otherwise, great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
StaybridgeMichaelT, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such excellent feedback! Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring that every guest has a great experience with us; we are glad we made that happen for you. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your comfortable and clean room! As for the bed issue you had with your room, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to further discuss the recent experience with your room's bed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at: michael.too@ihg.com. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This is my go-to hotel for guests and business associates. The staff is professional and friendly. The rooms are spacious and very clean.
Breakfast featured an excellent selection in a nice atmosphere.
There was a mix-up with my reservation (not the hotel's fault) The front desk staff corrected the error quickly

Trip type: Travelled on business
StaybridgeMichaelT, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such great feedback for us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and complimentary breakfast buffet. We are also very happy to know you had such a great experience with our team. We are all dedicated to ensuring that every single guest has an excellent stay with us; rectifying any mix-up is our duty to you! We certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

This hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is among the kindest and most helpful I have encountered. They go above and beyond to please their guests. I would like to thank Michael Too, Janey, and Ron for all their help. This place must have great management to have such a great staff! I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with 2 double beds, a living area, a pullout couch, and a kitchenette complete with full size refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes, utensils, cook top, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, and a cute counter with bar stools; all that for a very reasonable price. I wasn't there during the week when they serve the evening happy hour, but the breakfast was great. I'm pretty fussy about my strong coffee and they had a nice dark blend and all kinds of goodies to add to it.
I really liked the location. It was very easy to walk to Super Target, lots of restaurants, and shopping. The clean, comfortable shuttle, driven by Ron, will drive you if you don't want to walk. I used the MARTA roundtrip from the airport and it was very easy. I didn't have to deal with Atlanta traffic at all.
Overall, a great experience!! We will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you had a clean and comfortable stay during your family visit. Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring that every single person that walks through our doors has an excellent stay. We are thrilled to hear we could make that happen for you. Your kind words about our team are greatly appreciated and have already been passed down! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your room and complimentary breakfast buffet; if you stay with us between Monday and Wednesday, please do make time to also enjoy our Evening Socials from 5:30 - 7:30 PM! Thank you, once again, for taking the time to write to us. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us.