All reviews the club lounge great hotel spg member w hotel floor to ceiling illy coffee starwood property mini bar upgraded to a suite room service atlanta perimeter front desk staff room was spacious walking distance business hotel definitely stay here again living area
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Typically, I avoid the BIG hotels, but Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter might have changed my mind about that. My wife and I checked in a day early for a one-day conference we were attending at the hotel. We hit prime check-in time and had to stand in a short line. Quickly we were greeted by staff with bottles of water and apologies for the wait! I asked where I could go to park for the next day's meeting and I was told to leave my care in their lot at no additional charge. In the room--which was at a rate comparable with many of the modestly priced chains--we found complimentary items that really WERE complimentary. Finally, the place is surrounded by exceptionally good restaurants. Now, if only they could work on the traffic in Atlanta . . .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I have visited Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter probably 7 or 8 times in the past 4 years. Every time I receive excellent service and great value. This is one of the only places I have stayed where you can get a high-end spacious sweet at such a great price. There is great shopping and restaurants across the street (literally, you can walk). Its only 10-15 mins to the heart of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Book any suite for only a few dollars more, they are huge!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

A great place to stay with a central perimeter location. Our room was well maintained, updated and clean They were upgrading the elevators, so that was a tad annoying, but they let us know ahead of time at check-in. The breakfast was good and the hotel shuttle was a nice plus to get us to our meeting. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I had a reservation (via Expedia) for 2 nights starting on November 29, 2017. Upon arrival, I was informed that the hotels was overbooked. They offered to put me up instead at a Courtyard by Marriott nearby for one night and then have me come back for the second night. I asked simply to be reaccommodated at the Courtyard for the two nights, so as to avoid moving hotels, but this request was refused. I then asked whether they could cancel my reservation and help me find another hotel. The manager refused to assist in securing another hotel room but did cancel the reservation and promised a refund.

Since November, I have called the hotel on several occasions, as has Expedia's customer service, and the hotel as still failed to issue a refund. I have since refuted the charge with my credit card company, so hopefully that will work!

Obviously, I cannot comment on the quality of the rooms but my experience should be a warning about how the hotel is managed and the "quality" of its customer service.

PS--There were no genuine apologies; simply "this is how the hotel business works."

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank DBNY82
NellyChiwala, Director of Rooms at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear DBNY82,
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the billing issues and our inbility to follow through as we promised . If you would, please contact me at your earliest convenience and I will be more than happy to help fix this for you.
I hope to hear from you soon.

NellyC
770-280-0999

Reviewed 20 April 2018

My first Merdien stay was in Paris at the original Meridien. I loved their jazz theme and everything was top notch. Le Meridien have now mostly changed to a modern theme that mirrors 1980s Epcot in my opinion. Instead of offering a luxurious feel, they now feel like a 30-somethings Las Vegas lounge. This hotel is just that. It could have been great, but it just misses the mark.

I arrived via MARTA and called to arrange the shuttle. The man who answered the phone was very helpful and the driver arrived shortly after my call. He was extremely personable and professional.

There was only one person checking in. The service was cold and then I went up to my room. The elevators are slow as they are upgrading them. I can forgive this. Bravo for modernizing.

The room smelled. It smelled as if the last person there didn't ever wash their clothes. The room is quite spacious, but once again has the charm of Space Ship Earth at Epcot. The Illy coffee was a nice touch, even if they only refilled one sachet the next day. The desk space is spacious and I had a nice view of the restaurant terrasse. The bathroom was so small. The shower seems to have been converted from an older bathtub/shower. They offered plenty of towels and didn't refill my toiletries despite me running out. The toiletries are, however, great.

Le Meridien is a French hotel yet there is not one French station on TV. Why no TV5 Monde? I was very disappointed with this.

The restaurant was good for dinner, but expensive. The service was mediocre at best. Spilling beverages and when I asked for a dessert suggestion she told me the tarte would take too long. I was the only person dining in there and I think she needed a break. Also, butter in packets. Really? That takes the class away. The bread was delicious.

Breakfast was a disaster. The server seemed to really want me to have the buffet despite me ordering the continental breakfast. I was expecting better pastries and was disappointed. My coffee wasn't refilled.

The hotel isn't in the most exciting part of Atlanta. Though the fact that they offer shuttle service to the MARTA helps.
On my shuttle back on Sunday morning I was less than impressed with the driver that day. It seemed as if i was troubling him.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo