“Shape up”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Overall the stay was ok. I came to relocate from New Jersey for two months. Most of the staff is friendly and appreciate their hospitality. However one major issue caused my opinion to be different. I had an issue with one of my drawers. I told the front desk. I got a call from the woman explaining what the issue was. I came back to my room and found my undergarments(bras and underwear) in a trash bag in front my bed!! Like WTF!! I immediately lost it. Apparently it was against policy to touch customer's belongings. So now I don't trust them when I'm away at work. This is the second time im having issues with this hotel. If they can make changes, then maybe I refer them to my other friends that are planning on relocate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The incident you mention in your review concern us very much. We pride ourselves on welcoming each of our guests, and we are sorry this was not your experience. Rest assured we will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay. Thank you again for your candid feedback, and please consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

this place smells like someone cooks fish there all the time. The trash room seemed to never be emptied of trash piles of trash. and the location seemed to be an over flow building it sucked. I would never advise staying here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Was overall happy with my stay and the service. I got there late, but the front desk attendant was great and got me checked in quickly so I could get the rest I needed.

Was a little disappointed with the breakfast, but that was the biggest complaint.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth. We are delighted to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Your feedback in regard to breakfast will be shared with our food and beverage. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible! Absolutely no where to park if you arrive late! Cars were parked in the check-in area and along the curb. No breakfast available either. Customer service left a lot to be desired as well. I advise to stay else where!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodie U
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Jodie, I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. Our team prides itself on delivering wonderful hospitality, so we're sorry this was not your experience with us. We take these reviews seriously and then fine-tune procedures to help ensure we do not repeat mistakes. We will also make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast. I hope you and your friends will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Very dissatisfying was not happy with the state all change room several times request we're not fulfilled noisy AC heating unit could not sleep all night made me wish I went somewhere else staff was not as helpful as expected

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations, or ours. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down.
Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Duluth
4 km away
1.5 km away
Gwinnett Place Mall Extended Stay Hotel
0.8 km away
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Duluth? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK