All reviews diamond in the ruff elite diamond member enjoyed my stay front desk room was clean making me feel pleasant stay needed a place to stay served its purpose new carpet third floor other hotels in the area hot breakfast breakfast bar free wifi sam property
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I stay at the quality inn for a week . It was nice and had a connetnial breakfast it was clean And it was an ok price . I meet an house keeper She was very nice and clean my room very well. I appreciate her friendly Ness and her customer service .. she needs a raise. I recommend her . I will definitely be back she done a very good job.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mistyalabed30
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Where do I start... came with the family to evacuate prior to hurricane Florence. We had our dog with us, and needed pet friendly. Check in was smooth, however, the first thing I was struck with the odor of strong marijuana coming from the room on the corner just down from ours. This marijuana smell persisted through our 4 night stay. The second thing I was struck by was how TINY the rooms are. We booked a non refundable rate prior to arrival or I would have changed hotels. Certainly not paid the $100 plus we were charged ($86/night plus taxes, plus $20 per night pet fee) The carpet stayed damp, smelled like dirty socks, and turned our feet black. We had to buy cheap slippers at Walmart to keep our feet and socks from touching the floor. Got bit by a spider the second night. The bathroom was covered in ants. Everything was falling apart, from the beds, the dressers, the towel racks... the pool is filled with blue paint chips, obviously the filter is not working... This is the type of hotel favored by prostitutes, homeless, and drug dealers.

I don’t know. I feel like they are doing what they can with what they have, however if you want a clean enjoyable place to rest, this is not the place. I would have spoken to the front desk when we were getting ready to leave but his manner was dismissive, and didn’t even look at me (this was at 06:00 on 9/16/18). Also, coffee was listed as being available in the lobby 24 hours but when I checked at 05:30 there was none, and still none at 06:15. Might be ok for one night, but it certainly was not ok for 4 nights with my family and dog.

When we were able to check out, we have driven a bit closer to our home in NC (still cannot return due to flooding), found a nice, clean, modern hotel that is pest free, better amenities and does not smell like stale cigs and dirty socks. For less money. And they waived our pet fee due to the hurricane!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Departure198655
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I come here every so often when I visit my family. the staff is very friendly and I got a good sense of diversity. every time I check in the office manager makes sure all of my accommodations are met. this is my number 1 choice for hotels in GA!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a place that’s comfortable, safe, clean, and affordable, then this is the place! The rooms are clean, no bugs, comfy bed, and quiet. They also have free WiFi and free hot breakfast every morning 7am-9am. The staff is very nice, especially Sam, he’s the man! They make you feel right at home!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dominique M
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly , specially Ridhi and sam they were very helpful. Breakfast was really nice and decent. Neighbor hood is also great and there are so many good restaurants right across the street which was wonderful. Definitely coming back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business