All reviews art bar front desk grapevine restaurant breakfast buffet room service the entire staff customer service business trip very nice hotel business traveler great place to stay rooms were very clean bed was very comfortable staff was very friendly enjoyed my stay marriott daisy
Reviewed 1 June 2017

A top notch staff at a top notch hotel. From making reservations right through to check-out, each staff member treated us like we were royalty. Rooms were very clean. The Grapevines experience was fabulous at both breakfast and lunch.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Hi Daniel S: Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your outstanding feedback. It is great to hear that our team took great care of you. Safe travels.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Pretty hotel but staff and general operations not impressive. Small irritations like having to call a few times to make reservation (group code issue), unfriendly front desk (but I did arrive at 1am due to delayed flight ... maybe she was just tired); at check-out, front desk could not print out bill but stated she would email (I had to call to get bill emailed a few days later). I would overlook the above but am so irritated because I had asked if breakfast was included In my rate ... hostess looked on her sheet and confirmed that breakfast was indeed included. Once I finally received my bill, I noticed that I was charged for breakfast. I emailed the hotel and have left 3 messages with accounting all to no avail. I have never had to spend so much time dealing with a hotel's inadequacies. For these reasons, I would not recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hrbakt
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hi hrbakt: Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry for the issues that you encountered and would like to talk with you to rectify the situation. Can you please contact me at dkohlasch@sonesta.com when you have some time. Thank you

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Great room with a view ..clean bedroom & bath with nice size closet free coffee maker & tea in the room..staff was great & accommodating also close to multiple place's to dine.. Waffle house & TGI Fridays a stones throw from the hotel also a bar inside the hotel with the best burgers in Georgia fine place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IronFalcon46

Hi IronFalcon46: It is wonderful to see you had a great stay. As you indicate, our location is very close to shopping, restaurants and local businesses. Thank you for your note about the friendliness of our staff. We greatly appreciate it. We are all looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights. Room very clean and modern, bed and pillows were comfortable. Bathroom well-appointed with nice shower/tub. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was excellent, everything you could ask for plus an omelet station. Large bar that had live entertainment on some nights. All in all, a very nice place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Stephen G

Hi Stephen G: Thank you for staying with Sonesta. We appreciate your feedback and it is great to hear you enjoyed your stay. We receive many compliments about our comfortable beds, and thank you for sharing this. It is apparent that you visited our restaurants and our Food and Beverage team says thank you! Safe travels.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The moment you walk in you will get a good vibe from the lobby and will be greeted by a friendly and attentive front desk. Rooms are comfortable and have all the amenities a business traveler needs.

The hotel bar offers you an atmosphere that allows you to unwind.

In the morning, Rene and his team will offer you a fantastic breakfast. An expansive breakfast bar has everything you could want to eat. A seasoned team of service staff makes you feel welcomed and takes care of you.

Overall, the people at this hotel are great ambassadors for the Sonesta brand. Proving people can really differentiate a hotel experience.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bob T
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hi Bob T: So nice to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our staff prides itself on our friendliness and great service. Thank you for sharing this. We are looking forward to your next visit! Safe travels.