“I’ll be back for pasta!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 462 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here after an event and was delighted! I've never had the opportunity to dine in with them. My server was super helpful. I had the prickly pear margarita that hit the spot! Then they brought out fresh bread & olive oil. Yummy. And then the main course...the fettuccine Messa was on point! The shrimp was cooked perfectly, the sauce was flavorful and the fettuccine was just right.

The love the fact that they have an open kitchen & you can watch them cook meals right there. Our food took no time and we left stuffed but satisfied. I love this place for it's fresh pasta & friendly atmosphere. #ashsaidit

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and great service especially for a busy Friday night. Prickly Pear Margarita was wonderful!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

It was a very busy concert night and our waiter was struggling. The menu was wonderful and the food and beverages were even better. The manager did a great job of helping us. thanks!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I sat at the pasta bar and had the Amore Monday 3-course meal. Started with sausage lentil soup which was decent. The bread and olive oil with spices was the best thing about the meal. I had the Shrimp and Scallop Spiedino which was really disappointing. It was breaded but the breading was soggy even where there wasn't sauce. The lemon butter sauce just didn't work with the breading. The garlic mashed potatoes were atrocious--they were watery and bland. How can potatoes be that bad?

Then the John Cole was disappointing as well. The caramel was really hard and the ice cream had started melting some time before I got it. The cinnamon pecans were good and the ice cream had good flavor but the caramel was way too thick and chunky. Disappointed.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Just rolled into town from the airport. Staying next door at the Embassy Suites. This was so convenient and consistently good I had to come here. Sat at the bar and got really excellent service from Brendan and Chelsea. Thank you taking care of me!