All reviewschick filfree shuttlenice hotelwithin walking distancelocation is greatstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor poolfamily reunionbusiness tripenergy centerthe hotel staffrooms were very cleanparking lotnice staycoffee makerup to datewould stay again
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The Hotel, it's services and it's quality of great customer service needs to be CONTAGIOUS for all other hotels to follow. Our room was very clean and the hotel cleanliness, both inside and out, were exceptional. We recommend that you try it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Excellent service and the room was great! The digital key option worked great as I had never used this option before. Also, the location was good too as we were close to Chic fil a and Carrabbas. Very nice stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service! Rooms are clean. Great shuttle service. Excellent breakfast. Across the street from Infinite Energy Center. Restaurants within walking distance. Had no problems during our stay. Will be staying again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This was the worst experience ever and it was for my 14 year old daughter. I don't know where to begin except that we booked 2 rooms and one was ready at 3 but the other was "being cleaned" and would be ready in about 30 minutes according to the desk. We went and had lunch and when we came back, still not ready. Long story short, we finally got in a room at 5:00 after I got the maids myself and had them come clean the room which we already had keys to. I told the desk I didn't want "a rush job" on cleaning the room as I was sure they would not get it clean but they assured me this wasn't going to happen. Well makeup on the mirror sure makes me wonder how clean everything else was.
Once my daughter, her friend and my wife left for the concert, I went to get some snacks and soda to watch TV and found soda machines which were empty of Coke, ice machines which weren't working and the list went on. I finally decided to go down the the "SNACK CENTER" to get some snacks. I found it completely bare with basically only microwave popcorn on the shelves. The excuse was that they had a basketball game in town and now the concert was in town. As a First Responder trainer, I asked the lady if all these people made reservations and when she said they did, I asked why they didn't prepare since they KNEW we were all coming.
I don't know what else to say, they did refund me half the price of ONE room and I am still waiting for one of my $50 room deposits to be returned , one has been returned already, so we will see.

I don't blame the staff on duty, they were very short handed and couldn't handle the number of people coming for the event, I do blame the hotel manager for being so short sighted as to not properly staff the hotel, or cleaning crews, to handle an event like this.

I will NEVER stay at this hotel again...

PS the beds were AWFUL as so many have said before me

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevinbo
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel hughly for anyone attending a concert at the Infinite Energy Center. We arrived quite early and while they weren't able to check us in until after three the front desk employee was super sweet and polite. Note, for the record, we are early to everything, check in does begin at 3. We were placed in a handicapped accessible room which was for us, or would have been for someone using a wheelchair quite spacious. The room was cool, clean and nicely decorated. There was a shuttle running every half hour to the event which we decided not to use only because we decided once again to be very, very early to the concert. The drive to the venue was five minutes, and with all the traffic only about 10 coming back. The hotel is kind of nestled back off the main road. Chick fil a and Carrabas are practically in the parking lot but there's a Kroger and a ton more a very short drive away. One thing you should know is they put a $50 hold on your card for incidentals. We had a great stress free stay for our concert and would without a doubt book this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family