All reviews chick fil free shuttle within walking distance nice hotel shuttle service indoor pool breakfast staff location is great great place to stay staff was friendly energy center family reunion business trip rooms were very clean would definitely stay here again parking lot nice stay
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I had a problem at the hotel and the manager never followed up. I am a 70-year-old woman with handicaps, and was treated poorly by the manager, through his disregard. The rest of the staff was very nice

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tamara T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Maud B, We would like hear more details regarding your experience. Our guest satisfaction means everything to us. Please contact us directly at Tamara.Thayer@hilton.com if you would like to. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This hotel is very clean. The staff is super friendly! The location is convenient to other restaurants and not far from local attractions and a huge mall. Easy to find using maps. The mini store comes stocked with something for everybody.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear LasKille! Thank you so much for your kind notes about our staff, location and cleanliness! We pride ourselves in these areas, and it is great to see that you experienced this. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Stayed overnight after going to a concert. I had breakfast bundled into the cost of the room. My wife and I both enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast is buffet style but you can order pancakes,waffles,omelette' and eggs any way want them. The staff at this hotel are very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Atlanta area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear chrisjanetredden! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope you enjoyed the concert even more! We look forward to having you back with us next time your in the area!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Awesome stay - quiet area surrounded by trees. Nice accommodations along with friendly staff. Arrived around 8 pm , very helpful staff assisting me in getting everything I needed for my stay. Rooms were spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I love the Hilton Garden Inn properties.

Room tip: Accessible to a lot of resturants and mall shopping right down the street. Only about 20 minute ride from downtown Atlanta.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Lydia W! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our helpful staff and spacious rooms during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I went on a family trip I found a hotel that was centrally located. It has an in house bar, and restaurant . The room was clean, there is an indoor pool. The staff was friendly and professional.I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear L8853STmichelleb, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you were able to enjoy a few of our amenities! We look forward to having you back with us!