“Gnocchi is a must!”

Luciano's - Sugarloaf
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's - Sugarloaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 476 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Satellite Blvd.
Description: Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavors of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favorites such as fresh Made Pastas, home-sliced Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Wines from around the World. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and Sunday Brunch, featuring Italian creations that are not to be missed! Catering is available anywhere or for private luncheons and events in our restaurant. Buon appetito.
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Excellent Italian food... Great atmosphere including live music... Excellent wine selection... Recommend reservations on the weekends... Chilean Sea Bass is a new menu item and looked amazing... And of course I could not leave without the butterscotch dessert... Staff was friendly and very attentive even though the house was full... Crusty yummy bread with great dipping sauce... Go for something different than just the regular old pasta and you will not be glad you did...

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I have tried Luciano's twice for lunch. Both times the food was below par. Very, very oily eggplant Parmesan. And worst of all ... the Cheese grater used on my lunch (after it had been brought to the table) had moldy cheese in it. :(

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We ate dinner with a couple friends on a Sunday evening. We made reservations through Opentable, but we were early enough that we didn't need them. Our server was the bartender as well, but she was very friendly, helpful and attentive. Our salads, main courses and desserts were all very good and the prices were reasonable. We'd been meaning to try Luciano's for some years, but we are glad we finally did so.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We made reservations here for 6:30 PM on a Saturday night to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday. I made the reservations on opentable.com, and we were seated immediately upon arrival. The restaurant has a good selection of wine and cocktails. I thought the specialty cocktails were a bit pricey at around twelve dollars each.

The service was impeccable. The waiter was attentive, and the food came out at a good pace. Not too fast or slow. We had the scallops and artichoke appetizer, and it was very good. I would definitely recommend it.

The atmosphere is attractive, but the restaurant is pretty dark. They did have live music when we were there. It was a lovely two - three man band (I could not see them based on where I was sitting), but they were talented. Unfortunately, the place is not that large, and the volume from the music made casual conversation a bit of a challenge.

I thought the prices were reasonable for amount of food we received. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 27 February 2016

pasta was good. everything else was average at best. Bread and dipping sauce were above average. salad was disappointing. Atmosphere was cramped and crowded. We felt rushed , but it was Valentines Day. Plenty of food, but not great food for the money.

Been to Luciano's - Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK