All reviews cracker barrel within walking distance front desk pancake machine normal fare bathroom floor nice bed room cleanliness nice hotel under renovation microwave and fridge late arrival business trip directly across the street eggs great place to stay the young lady
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I haven’t stayed in a Holiday Inn in years. I stayed here for a few days while on a business trip. This newly renovated hotel definitely changed my impression of Holiday Inn. It’s now a place that I would stay again. Here’s my list of pros and cons for my stay. Pros: Nice furniture, great breakfast, good location, nice staff. Cons: room cleanliness could be better, I stared at the same pile of hair in the corner of the bathroom floor everyday and it never got cleaned. The pillows smelled horrible, like a sweaty gym...all 4 of them! I finally went to Belk and bought my own. I love the chair in my room, it was very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Updated. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Rooms are very modern with chaises. Bathroom is spacious and all toiletries you would need for bathing is provided. Microwave and fridge are also in the room. Breakfast is included.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel is very clean and seems to have been recently updated as all looks new!
It is located near several restaurants that are within walking distance as well as a
Wal Mart and the interstate close by. The breakfast buffet was tasty and well stocked with a variety of items. The staff was great and very accommodating, especially the front desk clerk, Andy, who was most helpful and courteous during our stay. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DedeFlorida
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Really nice room, spacious and clean. The only issue we had was with the sink in the bathroom not draining properly. Precious, the front desk clerk was lovely and got us into a members card for future HI use. Excellent breakfast area and good food selections. Loved the proximity of real south restaurants for us Canadians new to the area. The Williamson Bros ribs was (rockstar) as they say in the foodie world. Great place. Thank you

Room Tip: Main floor was awesome !!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Great place to stay, very close to everything.

Just off the main road but tucked away.
Didn't try the pool because of the cold.
We left Florida to escape hurricane Irma.
The typical price is about 120 per night.

Very nice.