Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 131
Foxhall Resort(Douglasville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 188
All reviewscracker barrelwithin walking distancefront deskpancake machinenormal faremicrowave and fridgebathroom floornice bedroom cleanlinessunder renovationlate arrivalbusiness tripdirectly across the streetvery nice hoteleggsgreat place to staythe young lady
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel is very clean and seems to have been recently updated as all looks new!
It is located near several restaurants that are within walking distance as well as a
Wal Mart and the interstate close by. The breakfast buffet was tasty and well stocked with a variety of items. The staff was great and very accommodating, especially the front desk clerk, Andy, who was most helpful and courteous during our stay. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DedeFlorida
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Really nice room, spacious and clean. The only issue we had was with the sink in the bathroom not draining properly. Precious, the front desk clerk was lovely and got us into a members card for future HI use. Excellent breakfast area and good food selections. Loved the proximity of real south restaurants for us Canadians new to the area. The Williamson Bros ribs was (rockstar) as they say in the foodie world. Great place. Thank you

Room Tip: Main floor was awesome !!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Great place to stay, very close to everything.

Just off the main road but tucked away.
Didn't try the pool because of the cold.
We left Florida to escape hurricane Irma.
The typical price is about 120 per night.

Very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I didn't have a reservation, but was accepted for the night. The young lady at the desk was professional, but a little skeptical until I related my story of working at the Holiday Inn in Tupelo after my military service. The the stay was good, and the room was clean. Nice bed and bath.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in a LOT of Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotels around the U.S. I can easily say this is one of the best Holiday Inn stays I have ever had.

The sign on the front door said they were renovating, but the only thing we saw that was still under construction was the pool area. I booked two rooms and both of them were excellent rooms. The new furniture was awesome and the bed was very comfortable. The shower was truly incredible...after driving for 12 hours, the strong water pressure and massaging showerhead were very, very welcome.

Check in was smooth and the young lady at the desk was extremely nice. We got unpacked and then headed out for dinner. Lots of places to eat that were very close. There was a Cracker Barrel directly across the street. We were going to walk across but discovered the street in front of the hotel was just too busy. If you plan to walk be very careful and prepared to run.

When we got back from dinner the key for one room wouldn't work. I ran downstairs and literally had a reprogrammed key and was back upstairs in under 4 minutes. Awesome customer service at the front desk.

Breakfast was the normal fare you find at a HIE, but they were very limited in condiments to go with the breakfast. Had bagels but no cream cheese. The eggs were good, but there was no salsa or other condiments available that I am used to for my eggs. First time at Holiday Inn I didn't have salsa for my eggs. Maybe I am weird, but I like salsa...what can I say.

We noticed the ice machine was not working on the 4th floor. When we checked out the desk clerk immediately contacted the maintenance folks to let them know. Check out was quick and easy and our bill was accurate.

This hotel was clean, seemed entirely renovated inside, and actually smelled nice. The rooms were great and I cannot more strongly recommend this Holiday Inn Express. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family