“Mediocre food, awful service”

Fiesta Azteca Mexican Grill
Ranked #122 of 180 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I visited on a Thursday night with not many people in the restaurant. The hostess was nice and we were promptly seated. I ordered a water and medium margarita. The margarita was brought out but I never got any water. We then ordered cheese dip with the jalapeños on the side because not everyone in our group of 4 liked jalapeños. The waitress brought out cheese dip WITH jalapeños - not just a few but a lot. While this was going on we asked for a high chair for my friends daughter. We had to ask three times before they finally brought one. When the lady brought it (not the waitress) she slid it across the floor at us which I didn’t appreciate at all. Mind you we were not being ugly or impatient and the attitude was a bit much. She also messed up and brought my friends daughter water instead of a sweet tea. When we ordered I informed the waitress I would be on a separate ticket which she later forgot this too when it was time to pay. I wanted to order the Tacos Al Carbon with rice and vegetables. I told the waitress what I wanted and she said “If you want vegetables that’s going to be a dollar extra.” By this point I was starting to get frustrated. I showed her the menu which clearly stated that you had a choice of two sides, rice, beans or vegetables. It said Lettuce and Tomato were a $1 extra. I told her to just never mind and ordered a combo plate. It took forever to finally get our check - we had to ask for that too. Plates and drink cups piled up on the table and they were never removed. We will not be back.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Located just off of Ridge Road in the Kroger shopping center. The restaurant is nicely (but not extravagantly) appointed and designed. The service during lunch the day we visited was friendly and efficient. The food was good...nothing fancy, but we got what we ordered and it was tasty and prepared properly. Lunch for two was a little less than $20. Overall, I would give this restaurant a 3.2 out of 5 among comparable restaurants.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The warm welcome and great service made us feel like we were regulars, Excellent drinks, good food....will definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We were visiting friends and wanted to get out a little, this was the closest place that we found. It was good. A little too many signs with the do and don't and the rules of the place but the food was good and the server was excellent. I had the lunch bowl and loved it. Kids meals were reasonably priced and they gobbled them up. My husband wasn't too hungry so he just got a single taco. Very good.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

The food here is good and the prices are great. They have tons of variety you can order unlike some Mexican restaurants that just have the basics. The service is spot on each and every time we have gone. Taco Tuesday is a great time to go try out the place. You can dine outside on the patio and the service is just as good as it is on the inside. The chips are light and the salsa is tasty. They have no problem with special requests either.