“So charming”

Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Decatur
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Goats aren't the only ones dancing here - it is such a charming and quiet cafe and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. The coffees were excellent and the atmosphere truly couldn't be beat.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

A cool place in downtown Decatur which serves great coffee and hot chocolate and is not the mega chain with the word bucks at the end of their name...

The prices are fair and the serving size generous.

There is free parking.

I love the vibe but wish they had more places to sit - there are some - but they need more.

I enjoy meeting here for one on one talks and you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Had a lunch meeting and wanted to find a good local coffee shop where I could plug in for a while and work remotely. This shop is a nice size and features Batdorf & Bronson roasted coffees. The coffee is good. The place is big enough where they have jazz music playing very low volume and you can still have a conversation. Overall, I like this spot!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stop in for coffee or espresso! They have a lot of indoor and outdoor seating for doing work, and a wide variety of coffee beverages. I loved the cappuccino I got!

1  Thank MaryClare P
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The coffee is some of the best I have ever had. The place has a parking lot which is a plus since it is downtown and they have outside seating which is optimum for me as I come here to get some work done when I am tired of my home office and I can bring my dog. Very family friendly.