“Great Cappuccino, great location!”

Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Decatur
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stop in for coffee or espresso! They have a lot of indoor and outdoor seating for doing work, and a wide variety of coffee beverages. I loved the cappuccino I got!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

The coffee is some of the best I have ever had. The place has a parking lot which is a plus since it is downtown and they have outside seating which is optimum for me as I come here to get some work done when I am tired of my home office and I can bring my dog. Very family friendly.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I went here for a coffee drink and didn't have time to sit down and enjoy it there, although this place is so nice. It would be a great place to just go sip on a coffee, relax and forget about everything else! The coffee is sooooo good! I am an avid Starbucks coffee addict and I compare all coffee against Starbucks, but this coffee is far better than Starbucks. It's smooth, rich and flavorful! So delicious! I costume made mine, practically a shaker, espresso on ice with a little milk and light classic syrup! It was incredibly good

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely little locals coffee shop in Downtown Decatur. We were able to meet our business partner bear the back at a quiet table over coffee and gluten free cookies.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Good quality coffee - only issue was lack of seating. Great for a caffeine shot. Just watch the sizes some of them are huge