“Freshest Sandwich in Decatur/Atlanta”
Review of Sawicki's

Sawicki's
Ranked #186 of 379 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Sawicki's has nailed it. I have not tasted one thing that I have not fallen in love with. The first sandwich I had there was not on the menu....my mistake. It was excellent, however, the sandwiches listed on the menu are more than perfect. I really prefer warm sandwiches but she has made a believer in me with the cold ones. All of the sandwiches are big enough for two meals. The Italian is without a doubt my favorite but the Roast Beef is perfenct...that perfect pink and no sight of blood on the bread, the hot mustard and the wickles Pickles just bring out hte richness of the roast beef.I would put Sawicki's sandwiches above those I had this summer in New York. The pastries are all made daily and some the best around. The bacon/pimento biscuit melts in your mouth.

The soups of the day are always outstanding. Corn Chowder with silver queen corn was a big hit with all. This summers gazpacho soup just made you want more and more.

Sawicki's is also a small boutique meat market with some very nice prepared foods.
The meat is hands above that you find in grocery stores and most meat markets.

This small little place seats a few inside and a few outside. This is a must go to, you will not be disappointed.

My only complaint is that Sawicki's is not open on Mondays, but she must rest sometimes so she can prepare her delicious wonders.

JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Been to Sawicki's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK