All reviews outlet mall the main highway room was clean nothing fancy washer and dryer waffle machine choice hotels place to stay hard boiled eggs north georgia overnight stay visit family checking in dahlonega cereal housekeeper miles
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is what makes this place a 5 star review. Andrea at our night checkin was friendly and very welcoming. Barbara and Kristina the morning crew were awesome. And best of all they allow pets. Rooms were clean, the adjustable thermostat kept our room cool and the breakfast was very good. Very convenient to the North Georgia outlet mall and Amicalola State park. We would stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeepBrown
Reviewed 11 February 2018

This Quality Inn has decent clean rooms. The housekeepers are very friendly and accommodating. The bed is comfortable, the bathroom facilities are in good repair and clean. Water Pressure is good . The TV is probably 40 inches plus, the wifi works well. I would stay here again if I am looking for a hotel in Dahlonega. The front desk clerk was not the most friendly, but she was efficient.

Room Tip: Lobby and 3rd floor rooms are street level. Back has 4 floors .Rear parking is ample.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had a suite. Hot tub was not cleaned out to my liking and my heater/ac unit was not attached and the cold air from outside was really coming into the room. Staff and breakfast were great!! Bed was really comfortable!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The bathroom was filthy when we arrived, I reported it to the clerk. The condition was so bad, she exchanged us to another room. The clerk was so embarrassed she wrote us an apology note. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Clean spacious room, comfortable bed, typical free breakfast fare. Hot water didn't last long - after 5 min in the shower, the water was tepid and that was it. Friendly staff. However, the first night we came back late from sightseeing and there was a pickup truck in the only remaining handicap space with no permit. We notified the man behind the front desk. He claimed there was a sticker in the front window. I told him I looked and there was no permit. He then admitted it was his, and he parked there because no one usually uses it. Really??!! He then asked if we would like him to move it so that we could park there. Gee - ya think?! So he moved it and didn't even apologize. Inexcusable for an employee!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple