See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Spacious room.✅ Pet friendly ✅
Breakfast free ✅ just coffee, toast, bagels, and cereal.
There wasn't any information in the room regarding amenities. Had to call front desk to find out how to turn on AC. Corner lamp not working. Had to call front desk again for WiFi password. Reported puddle of water outside the door, but nothing done about it. Pool had no water in it. Took my dogs out before bed and couldn't get back in my room because my key wouldn't work. Had to call office from my phone. Glad I took it with me. A mess outside my room.
Spiders, ants, and flying bugs in the room.
Pictures show filth and things that should be replaced. Odd placement of mirror behind the refrigerator and microwave.
Cigarette burn hole in bedspread in non-smoking room.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I went there hust for a night... the room was clean, free parking, the shower was good. The bed was confortable. Has a small freeze at room. The negative points are the towels... terrible! The price was expensive for the quality... maybe eas the demand

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is the motel I stayed at with Mom and Dad in 1965. Very run down and suspect. My advice is to stay somewhere else in Valdosta if your travels bring you here. Yes, it was cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. Keep going.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Me and 25 of my family members came from all long distances for our family meet and greet and it was just terrible the room smelled pretty bad my A/C didn't work I had to Bang on it to get it started lamps had shortage in them faced to move around in the dark the managerment lie over the phone and once you arrive and get the room you can't get your money back old TV three channels it sucks very disappointed breakfast was terrible old cereal cold waffles pool not opened as promised

Room tip: do your research
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2017

If you are looking for luxury, amenities, perks, etc....keep driving. If you need a place to sleep for the night then keep reading. This place is very old. The good: Large king size room (massive space), good lighted parking lot, across the street from Hardees, Dollar General and stores.
Needs attention: The ice machine is up on a step ladder, get the scoop and scoop out the ice (hope it's fixed by the time you read this), the bed is hard and the cover did not look clean. The room I had had the Jacuzzi tub in the room with the bed while the toilet and shower/tub were in a normal room. However there is no "bathroom" sink. There is a sink and it's for the kitchen which consisted of an sketchy electric stove (I wasn't about to plug it in" and a counter. There were 2 random old tube TV's in my room along with a 32" flat screen. The wall art was behind a console dresser on the floor. This room almost looked as if it may have been for storage before I showed up. The elderly clerk does not speak English and there is not printed itemized receipt (caution to those who have to file an expense report).
So, like I said, if you're looking for perks, keep going. If you're so tired that it doesn't matter then take your chances.
I can say this, the area was quiet that night despite the looks and being off of a highway type road.

Room tip: There is no elevator so beware with lots of luggage or heavy bags. Only 2 floors.
Date of stay: January 2017