stayed here for a weekend and loved the cabin.. hot tub was right next to the bed and very clean/easy to operate (instructions are given at check-in) the place is easy to navigate and the easy of travel into town is not bad at all, just about 20 min from dahlonga downtown, which is also nice to visit.. good experience overall..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our 140 acre cabin resort featuring on site dining, outdoor pool, horseback riding, massage spa and more. Choose from romantic, 1-bedroom cabins, 2 bedroom family cabins, individual rooms or 8 to 16 room group lodges. FREE WIFI and parking throughout. Located between Dahlonega and Amicalola Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forrest Hills Mountain Hotel Dahlonega
- Forrest Hills Mountain Dahlonega