All reviewsfront deskleaving earlyindoor poolroom was cleansausage pattiesup to datefree breakfastconvenient locationlake lanierloved this hotelcheck in was a breezemini fridgeenjoyed our staycracker barrelwithin walking distancehotel staffpleasant stay
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This hotel had very nice rooms, and had plenty of room to move around. And all of the staff I encountered seemed very nice. My only problem was with the breakfasts. The first morning when I came down for breakfast, they were out of a lot of items. And the food served was just so-so.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 February 2017

lisal7799,
We are very thankful for you taking the time to offer us some great feedback on your recent stay with us. Obviously we are very pleased to read that most of your stay was pleasant and very nice. We are however, disappointed to hear breakfast was not up to par. We hope to have now addressed this issue and look forward to you future stay with a much more satisfying breakfast experience.

Amanda Anderson

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Well, it's right off 400 with all the retail and food options you could want. Front desk staff was great. Breakfast was average for this mid-range hotel. Several soccer teams there but was very quiet. Well handled by the hotel. It is in the parking lot of Lowe's home improvement store, which presents some challenges. Also I kept getting bumped off the wi-fi and eventually had to ethernet in to get any meaningful connection. Bed was comfy...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and the staff is excellent. They are always super nice. I have stayed here a few times. It is a great location near shopping and great dinning options. The breakfast is the normal hotel breakfast but good. They have an inside pool. The room is plenty big and nicely decorated. The channel offerings for the TV are good. (They have Bravo ). I only gave 4 stars because the bed to me is SUPER FIRM. (If you like that, then you are in luck). It was much to firm for me. Also, I had the last room at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor and there was some roaring noise coming from the vending room beside mine. This noise went on 24/7. It almost sounds like the air coming on and will last a few seconds then stop. About 30 seconds later, it starts again. This REALLY was very annoying. I should have reported it but I toughed it out, however, I will never allow them to put me in a room anywhere near the vending area again. It really was so disturbing. I feel sure they would have moved me and done everything possible to accommodate me but I didn't report it. This really needs to be corrected. I can't imagine they have never received a complaint on that, unless it just started. With that said, I would gladly stay at this hotel in the future and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff supper nice and helpful it was very clean and breakfast was very good we enjoyed our stay pool was clean and kids had fun with it being indoors and heated plan on staying here on our next trip also has lots of restaurants right next door to choose from most even delivers to room if your a room body

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The hotel was great in appearance. Everything looked clean. We booked a two room suite, but was disappointed to find that it was the smallest suite we had ever seen. You enter the room and walk down a dark hall before getting to the living room, which was small, the bedroom equally small. It was nicely appointed and clean. The trouble started on our second night as the family upstairs was horrible. Tons of noise and the kids were jumping around and screaming their lungs out. At 10 pm, we called the front desk and a few moments later the noise stopped...only to begin again at midnight. This cycle went on through the night. Again, the noise started right at 7 am, which would have been fine normally, but we got no sleep, I had to go do a photo shoot, and my wife was hoping to get some additional sleep. No way. I told the morning desk crew and they were blown away by our story. I had no time to talk at length with them, but my wife did after she came down for breakfast, just as the noisy family also came down. The staff made an appreciated reparation and their courtesy and genuine concern was well received. This review likely to be a very different one, but they did the right thing in the midst of a bad situation. It was refreshing and very welcome. Aside from the odd floor plan of the suite, this was a good stay and we would welcome another stay. They got it right.

Room Tip: If you get a suite, get one away from the housekeeping closet, which I think made our room smaller than it should have been.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business