All reviews movie theater indoor pool big creek very nice hotel front desk wonderful stay shopping and restaurants within walking distance definitely stay here again guests beds property lobby thermostat sleeping atlanta
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This hotel is very comfortable, clean and conveniently located. I stayed 3 nights and it was very quiet even on the werkend. There was plenty of well lit parking. Restaurants are within walking distance. I had a king room. It was very comfortable and the shower was large, walk-in and the showerhead was soothing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had 2 rooms, a king suite and regular king room. Suite room extremely clean and well furnished. The second room had a very strong smoke odor but was also otherwise clean and well furnished. The front desk staff was very responsive when we told them of the odor and switched the room immediately in spite of being near capacity. Bathrooms are very nice hotel baths. Closet space is minimal and would be difficult to hang clothes for an extended stay. Location is convenient to highways without being on the highway and the associated noise. Adjoining shopping center has many nice shops, boutiques, and a limited but varied restaurant offering. We would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I've stayed here a couple of times and the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and I've had a great stay every time. The location is great - next to lots of shops and restaurants. They do a great job with breakfast, as well. This hotel is highly recommended if you are staying in Cumming, GA!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018

My family lives in the outer parts of Atlanta, and I have friends who live there too. I LOVE this little hotel. You don't hear highway noise. You have shops and restaurants. You have good highway access. It's Clean, Updated, and the beds are super comfy. I've stayed here twice now and I like to think it's my secret little getaway spot. The other thing that I love about it is that its right near the Lakewood 400 Antique market. So I can usually get there before the crowds.

Room tip: I've always had a room overlooking the front parking lot, never had a problem with noise or lights.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I will be writing another review in regards to the hotel in a separate review I just wanted to take the time and acknowledge the excellent service I has been provided to me and my family By Demetrius at the front desk not sure of his title however he is definitely manager material. His politeness professionalism is something that is rare in hotels now a days. It is such a pleasure dealing with someone who is sincere when asking you if you need anything as well as being prompt to assist. The entire staff was great yet Demetrius would be the MVP if they had one. I travel to this area quite a bit and can say this will be the ONLY hotel I stay at. Though it says it is a 2 star category 1 establishment I'd give it a 3.5-4 star rating hands down much nicer than other Marriott's I have stayed at.
~Sean