All reviews fast food restaurants night's sleep nice room lq property
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I booked this room for my elderly parents for two nights (only ended up staying one night). In the first room the toilet leaked water all over the floor every time it was flushed and when we got ready to leave the door would not lock. Called the front desk and they said no maintenance staff was on duty so they were moved to another room. When they got ready for bed and turned down the sheets, they immediately noticed that the sheets had not been changed (only pulled back up and tucked in). There were stains and "something" sticking to the sheets. Will not be back and will never recommend La Quinta.

Room Tip: Zero for two on rooms, so just stay away
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LeanaWhite, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Jeff S,

I do apologize for your experience and that issues that you had during your stay. I am working with maintenance and housekeeping to ensure that there are no issues in the future. I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in Covington, GA.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were given a small suite that was especially nice. Our short stay prevented us from enjoying all the amenities, but the space and quiet was appreciated. The desk clerk went well beyond our expectations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LeanaWhite, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi 919jameswb,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites for your lodging needs! I am so pleased to hear about your 5 star stay! Our junior suites are fantastic and have a lot of extra space! We hope to see you again soon!

At your service,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very nice hotel! Loved the open airy feeling of the lobby! A nice breakfast is included. The room was clean & modern, and bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean, shower was enjoyable. Can't ask for much more!

Hi rebeccadL830ME,

We are so happy that the La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington exceeded your expectations! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at LaQuinta Inn because of a nearby tour we were going to do. We stayed 3 nights. When checking in the Lady at the front desk tried to charge me an extra $20 per child. I repeatedly told her my children were 13 and 16 and she insisted I needed to pay for them they were considered adults. I didn’t pay and went on to my room. Very upsetting when your tired and been traveling for hours to be greeted this way. Bathtub had hair and dirty soap in it from the previous customers. Lady’s at the breakfast area were super nice and helpful. Food was great. Unfortunately it only takes one disrespectful employee to ruin the view of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LeanaWhite, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Amy C,

I do apologize for your experience! we do not charge extra for children and I am very sorry that you experienced this greeting. I do apologize about the state of the guest bathroom. Neither experience is acceptable and I do apologize for this! Please contact me at lq6916gm@laquinta.com to further discuss the details of this stay.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to make your stay!

At your service,

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Check in easy, staff courteous, needs met and questions answered. Room neat, (could use a couple of more trash cans) spacious. VERY convenient to restaurants, stores, groceries and destinations. I would stay here again for sure!!!

Dear 536jeannep,

Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to leave a review! We hope to see you again soon!

At your Service,