All reviews fast food restaurants night's sleep nice room lq property
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were given a small suite that was especially nice. Our short stay prevented us from enjoying all the amenities, but the space and quiet was appreciated. The desk clerk went well beyond our expectations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LeanaWhite, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi 919jameswb,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites for your lodging needs! I am so pleased to hear about your 5 star stay! Our junior suites are fantastic and have a lot of extra space! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very nice hotel! Loved the open airy feeling of the lobby! A nice breakfast is included. The room was clean & modern, and bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean, shower was enjoyable. Can't ask for much more!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi rebeccadL830ME,

We are so happy that the La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington exceeded your expectations! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at LaQuinta Inn because of a nearby tour we were going to do. We stayed 3 nights. When checking in the Lady at the front desk tried to charge me an extra $20 per child. I repeatedly told her my children were 13 and 16 and she insisted I needed to pay for them they were considered adults. I didn’t pay and went on to my room. Very upsetting when your tired and been traveling for hours to be greeted this way. Bathtub had hair and dirty soap in it from the previous customers. Lady’s at the breakfast area were super nice and helpful. Food was great. Unfortunately it only takes one disrespectful employee to ruin the view of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LeanaWhite, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Amy C,

I do apologize for your experience! we do not charge extra for children and I am very sorry that you experienced this greeting. I do apologize about the state of the guest bathroom. Neither experience is acceptable and I do apologize for this! Please contact me at lq6916gm@laquinta.com to further discuss the details of this stay.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to make your stay!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Check in easy, staff courteous, needs met and questions answered. Room neat, (could use a couple of more trash cans) spacious. VERY convenient to restaurants, stores, groceries and destinations. I would stay here again for sure!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear 536jeannep,

Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to leave a review! We hope to see you again soon!

At your Service,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Nasty hair everywhere. Not just one room but the four I checked out before I found one that didn't have hair in it or a dirty comforter. Hair even on the floor and tub. Second time staying second time with same issues

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Belinda S,

I do apologize for your experience. Your stay was during the time that Hurricane Irma, at that time the hotel had a large number of pets. We have since cleaned all carpets professionally and had all rooms have been thoroughly deep cleaned. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity.