“Yum”

Kellys Bar-B-Que of Walnut Grove
Ranked #33 of 149 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this location, as I was looking for local bbq. I had the pulled pork sandwich and onion rings, it was perfect! Ladies working the counter & running the kitchen were extremely courteous, seems to be a popular spot for the locals too. Definitely will be back for more.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Finger linking good! Got the 2 ribs/fries plate and wife got the 1/2 chick with Brunswick stew slaw and onion rings !!! Wow!!! What a wonderful meal - ranks on the top of my BBQ favs! Shared and still left with a carry out box!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Very good Bbq and a good price on family dinner for four. I have 4 kids and it feeds me my wife and 4 kids very well

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This is the BEST SOUTHERN BBQ ever. No other BBQ has that smoked cooked flavor and great thing also there is NO fat....all meat. The people who owns this place also knownos JESUS....wow how cool is that, to be a born again christan. Stop by and eat with them. Great location. Stop by on the way to a Georgia Game and eat and get some to go. Delicious.....

Reviewed 17 May 2016

My family and I LOVE Kellys!!! My kids love their chicken tenders and my husband and I love their ribs, BBQ and Brunswick stew! The couple who own and work at Kellys are friendly and sociable while we are there. The only negatives I can give this place is that they don't serve breakfast and sometimes they are so crowded that they could use extra seating..