“Spur of the moment business lunch”
Review of Kadaydle's

Kadaydle's
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Cornelia
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Having worked in the food service industry for years, we've set out to provide a hometown experience with the all the trimmings of a big name sub shop. The result of our hard work is Kadaydle's, a hometown sandwich shop that wants to offer you the best of everything. Familiar faces, hometown favorites, homemade goodies, new things to try, and good friends to share it with.
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Very good. Zero complaints. Co worker had been here and said was good. A little slow, but well worth the wait. Clean. Comfortable. Excellent food.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Better than Subway. I'm not sure where the other reviewers are buying their subs but this place doesn't have expensive subs. Very reasonably priced and fresh veggies. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I've been here twice, and it's a little high for a sandwich, but the quality is good. I prefer it to Side Street Deli, honestly. The French Onion soup as OK, it was TOO salty. I wish they had some specialty teas or something a little different in the way of drink options, but again, it's OK. I stopped in for lunch and they were busy but took time and I didn't feel rushed. At the same time, it wasn't a super fast in and out, either, so don't be in too big of a hurry. It was clean and well-maintained.

Michael R, Owner at Kadaydle's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am however a little confused by your review. You mentioned that our prices are too high yet the competitor you mentioned has higher prices than ours. We've also never served a French Onion soup. Again, I appreciate the feedback as I am always looking to improve the customer experience.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Hotel clerk recommended, said she thought it was better than Subway. It was, I had a Steak and Cheese. My wife had a Rueben , One thing really impress me was they did not try to rip you off with high prices on drinks. I had a 12oz and it was only 79 cents.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Great sandwich place. The service is a bit slow, but the customer service while you wait is stellar. And it won't matter once you bite into that sandwich. Fresh, good food in a very pleasant atmosphere.

Michael R, Owner at Kadaydle's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that you enjoy what we do!