“Good place”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #22 of 58 Restaurants in Cordele
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We sat down at a booth and a women in her 50"s got us our drinks within a couple of minutes of us sitting down. Then she was so busy with a table next to us that was a party of 6 and trying to get their order fixed that she had messed up so the cook was having to recook their order again that she forgot about us. After 7 minutes another server looked over at us and came over and asked if we needed anything we said yes we still had not ordered yet. Sha was very sweet and took our order and we moved to her station since the other server still had not came over to get our order. Sha was great and our food was very good as well. So happy that Sha noticed us since the other server forgot about us.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I sat here for almost two hours working one morning and the team was friendly and refilled my coffee. I still don't think I have found the bottom of that cup!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I'm traveling with a 3 and 5 year old. They are messy eaters. The servers let them make a mess without complaining. The food is always good at Waffle House.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to get breakfast in the Cordell waffle house very close to the exit from I 75. My cheesy eggs and raisin toast came with crisp bacon and a crispy round of hash browns. My husbands pecan waffle was prepared fine. The service was prompt and friendly the air-conditioning kept the Place cool. We had no complaints everything was fine. Great place to stop for a quick breakfast off the highway.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Not gourmet, just good food, and priced right. Right off the Interstate and a bit back from the road, but full view. Usual friendly welcome and cold a/c. Our table and menu were clean and the waitress was very good. Order the biscuits and gravy for a quick bite ...they aren't on the menu but always available. Bottomless good coffee.