“Quick Evening Meal”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #20 of 58 Restaurants in Cordele
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Can’t beat cheap quick and hot fried fish with hush puppies. Very Clean Environment. Staff was smiling and visited our table twice to see if we needed anything else.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I recently ate dinner here for $7.54 including tax and it was pretty good. I had fish, shrimp, fries, cole slaw and hush puppies and a drink. The shrimp tasted fresh and everything was well fried, no extra grease or old oil. This is a walk up counter restaurant and the service bringing the food to the table was fairly quick.
In closing, I've spent a lot more for a fish and shrimp dinner and didn't get half as good a meal!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner and I ordered the 4.99 special,
my husband ordered the ultimate sea platter
offering a lot of food. He really like it and said it was delicious. I could have made a better choice. I didn’t care for the southern batter on my special and should have had the original batter. The Key Lime Pie was very good.
The staff was noisy from time to time and talked too loud to each other. Everyone seemed to be working hard and I would say if you like fish to give this restaurant a try.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were staying at a hotel next door. They recommended this restaurant. We found them to be friendly. We ordered ours to go and found the food to be very good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have heard people run Captain D's down, why I shall never know. The value for money is exceptional. This branch provided relatively slow service such that we had to go and ask when it was coming, but when it arrives, it's fresh, and incredibly tasty. The fish is always perfect, the shrimp were good and huge and the hush puppies crisp and filling.

Date of visit: November 2017