“Good for a good fast lunch.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #30 of 58 Restaurants in Cordele
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Most people choose the sub sandwich, but I am a big fan of their chopped salad. You can have whatever you want in the salad. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I was looking for something nutrious and quick. I stopped here and order 6 inch ham on flat bread. The sandwich was prepared as requested. The staff did a good job and I enjoyed my lunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We were looking for something quick and easy to take to our hotel. Staff was great and the food was very good.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Worst Subway we have ever been to. I know of two Subways in Cordele and both were really bad. We needed food for lunch on Saturday so We stopped at the Subway near WalMart. They just threw the sandwiches together. For Sunday we went to the one near the highway (part of a gas station), Same thing. We were in the store for several minutes before the girl would break away from her friends who were standing outside. Never going back to either one.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

This is the Subway located in the gas station next to the interstate. Don't go if you are in a hurry.