“Good old gut bombs”
Review of Krystal

Krystal
Ranked #46 of 58 Restaurants in Cordele
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Krystal is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia that has been serving up southern favorites since 1932. It is known for its small, square hamburgers with fresh-steamed buns, hot-off-the-grill. Other Krystal favorites include chili cheese pups, chiks, corn dogs and breakfast with fresh-cracked eggs, sausage and grits.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing like a Krystal burger. After a failed attempt at McDonald's stopped here to. Ordered a 24 pack so it took some time. Wish they hadn't given our fries 5 minutes before the burgers but they were super hot. Love showing the kids the Titan missile in the parking lot.

Apparently we would have been better off going through the drive through.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

If you have the time to waste, stop in. Waited 5 min to have order taken. No one was in front of me. I ordered 2 krystal's plain and 7 cheese krystal's plain. After about 10 min. we received 3 plain burgers and 6 cheese. Some had mustard that was scraped off and some had pickle juice on them. Waited about 10 minutes for them to redo them only to be wrong again. I asked for my money back. Manager had them make them a third time. She handed me them and I told her I wanted a refund. She was going to give me half. I told her I wanted all my money and she could keep her food. I looked in the bag and it was not what I ordered. Wasted 45 minutes and had to go some where else to eat.

The place was full of fruit flies in the dining area and smelled like dirty water. Also business license was expired.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Good food in a hurry! If you are in the mood for the Krystal burgers, then you will be pleased with the outcome!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Krystal is one of our usual road trip stops. Typically a quick in-and-out and back on the road. Every location might have the same food, but very different service. I highly recommend passing this one by. Food for three of us took 30 minutes to prepare at 1pm on a Saturday. And they weren't busy!!! Honestly the slowest fast food I've experienced. It seemed like the grill workers were cooking one Krystal burger at a time. Just a complete waste of time.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

There are at least six workers with 9 people inside and the tables are all guilty. Absolutely covered in filth. Crumbs, food, drink rings on every singe table and only three tables occupied. Don't eat inside.

Date of visit: July 2015