“Lunch”
Review of Fish Fillet

Fish Fillet
Ranked #21 of 58 Restaurants in Cordele
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome Fresh Seafood!!! Fresh to order! Don't be in a hurry, everything is made fresh to order! #Goodeats!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Fish Filet. It's just off the interstate at exit 101 in an old Hardee's or something like that. Don’t let the outside appearance fool you! They serve fresh fish and chicken. I have eaten here for lunch the last two saturdays and Sunday's. So far I have had the snapper, trout, grouper, salmon, catfish, and shrimp. Can't say enough about how good it all isThe grilled and Cajun seasonings are my favorite. Don’t miss the Dirty Rice as a side. Their prices are really good- but if you get one of their daily specials they are ridiculously inexpensive. My favorite daily special is the “three piece grouper, two sides, with drink” for only $7.99!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I've eat here 3 times now and my family and friends and I love it. They have great seafood, wings, sides, and customer service. Definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It's the best fresh food in Cordele, even the little desert section that they have is fresh yummy cakes. I love this place, and they are very friendly, I feel like im stitting home when I eat there. Best food in town. I don't mind the waitg time since I know I am going to eat something fresh and tasty. Thank you for coming to Cordele Fish Fillet!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Went in on a Sunday evening. We ordered food to go. After waiting 10 minutes, I was informed that they were out of Philly cheesesteaks, which is what I ordered. I chose wings instead. My husband ordered catfish nuggets, and we ordered a 1 piece kids meal for our kiddo. We waited entirely too long, in all about 40 minutes. A sit down table service restaurant doesn’t take that long. We got our food home and didn’t have my sons food, we were given an order of chicken livers instead. My wings were decent, but my husband said he thought his fish was bad, it was gooey and smelled weird. They will need to improve if they want to stay open here, my guess is they close within a year.