“This is THE place to get delicious fresh fish at very reasonable prices”
Review of Fish Fillet

Fish Fillet
Ranked #21 of 58 Restaurants in Cordele
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Fish Filet. It's just off the interstate at exit 101 in an old Hardee's or something like that. Don’t let the outside appearance fool you! They serve fresh fish and chicken. I have eaten here for lunch the last two saturdays and Sunday's. So far I have had the snapper, trout, grouper, salmon, catfish, and shrimp. Can't say enough about how good it all isThe grilled and Cajun seasonings are my favorite. Don’t miss the Dirty Rice as a side. Their prices are really good- but if you get one of their daily specials they are ridiculously inexpensive. My favorite daily special is the “three piece grouper, two sides, with drink” for only $7.99!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I've eat here 3 times now and my family and friends and I love it. They have great seafood, wings, sides, and customer service. Definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It's the best fresh food in Cordele, even the little desert section that they have is fresh yummy cakes. I love this place, and they are very friendly, I feel like im stitting home when I eat there. Best food in town. I don't mind the waitg time since I know I am going to eat something fresh and tasty. Thank you for coming to Cordele Fish Fillet!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Went in on a Sunday evening. We ordered food to go. After waiting 10 minutes, I was informed that they were out of Philly cheesesteaks, which is what I ordered. I chose wings instead. My husband ordered catfish nuggets, and we ordered a 1 piece kids meal for our kiddo. We waited entirely too long, in all about 40 minutes. A sit down table service restaurant doesn’t take that long. We got our food home and didn’t have my sons food, we were given an order of chicken livers instead. My wings were decent, but my husband said he thought his fish was bad, it was gooey and smelled weird. They will need to improve if they want to stay open here, my guess is they close within a year.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place has only been opened for a couple of days and I went there on their first weekend and also it was Superbowl Sunday. The wait was rather long in the drive thru and it didn't appear any faster on the inside. I asked for "Fish & Chips" and the person did not know what that was so after giving the menu a quick once over I ordered the 3pc tilapia & shrimp and it came with 2 sides and a drink. I ordered fries and coleslaw. I also asked for "malt vinegar" but she did not know what that was either. It came with a cocktail sauce, ketchup and tartar sauce. I had a lemonade to drink. The fish was better than what our other fast food fish chain restaurant sells. The shrimp was hard crunchy, brown and disappointing. I like nice golden colored shrimp and fries. When it is hard brown and crunchy it is because the cooking oil is old or it was just cooked too long. Battered fried food should be a nice golden color then it tastes delicious. The fries were ok, nothing to write home about. The coleslaw was very creamy and tasty and the small container it came in was just the right size had it been delicious I would have said the container was too small. The lemonade was good and next time I would request a larger size. I am going to try this place out again in a couple of weeks to see how it is after they have been open for a while.