All reviews horse park front desk full kitchen a great stay business trip nancy georgia race convenience maintenance
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The hotel called me the day I was due to arrive to tell me they would not have a room ready for me. This is something I am sure they could have figured out 1 hour before check-in time. They offered to move me to the Microtel - google it, not in the same category or even close. The story was changed a few times, and I ended up booking something at another hotel. I wouldn't waste your time here.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I'm in town visiting family and book a double bed suite at this hotel. The main reason for booking this room was for refrigerator, stove and microwave. The room has refrigerator and microwave but no stove. I was sent to look at three, yes 3 different rooms, ALL of which were worse than the previous room!!! 1st room had no stove with running bathtub. Not dripping- running. 2nd room still didn't have stove, the coffee carafe was missing and the toilet seat was not tightened down from when they replaced it. 3rd room still NO stove and couch looked like someone peed all over it! I took 2nd room on condition the stove be set up. Was assured it would be the next morning, however it was not!!!! Hotel only took $15 off bill although eating out is much more expensive. Wifi NEVER works. I had to use my phone as hot spot. And elevator hardly works. If you don't mind being overpriced and paying for what you don't get, then please pick this hotel. I have been in worse "looking" hotels and have gotten better rooms than this! Also was told I wouldn't be bothered by the renovations on the 3rd floor, however, at 9:30 a.m. there where construction people on a ladder banging against the side of my window.

Room tip: Do not stay here!!!
1  Thank smperschau
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Yes this Hotel is under renovations but it does not interfere with your stay. The staff is extremely nice and polite and helpful. Especially Keela at the front desk. She was always helpful and in a great mood. This hotel is across the street from the horse park and could not ask for a more convenient location. The price was great and hotel extremely clean. Look forward to staying again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2017