All reviews cracker barrel front desk outback steakhouse waffles a pet friendly hotel rooms are spacious would stay here again nice stay allow pets first floor breakfast bar parking lot hot tub easy access great place to stay road trip microwave and fridge
Reviewed 18 May 2018

My first stay at a La Quinta property, and I must say I was impressed. Starting with Custome Service-very friendly and accommodating, the hotel and my room were very clean and very well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding and plenty of breakfast options to choose from. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others who are traveling to Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0971GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi 482tonyaj,

We truly appreciate your kind review and rating, and my team and I are thrilled to know we made such a good first impression on you! Our staff works diligently to give the most genuine and friendly service they can. We definitely hope you will come back and stay with us for your future trips through the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We highly recommend staying here and you have no worries with professional and polite staff. they are awesome. The rooms are amazing and the bathrooms is amazing.They even took the extra step to thank me for my service! Great place!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0971GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello paulmO3841VP!

Thank you so much for your generous recommendation to other travelers, and especially thank you for commending our hard-working team. They want to always provide the best experience possible, and always go out of their way to make our guests feel special--especially those that serve our country. We warmly invite you to come back soon!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Nice spacious, CLEAN rooms. Very comfy bed. We had everything we needed. Front desk is very customer satisfaction driven so if you need something don't be afraid to ask. They will accommodate you! I am very particular about our stay at a hotel and do my research before booking. This experience and hotel didn't let us down!

Hello Kellyep73!

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I'm thrilled to hear that our hotel, rooms and staff lived up to your expectations! Our team does work very hard to be the best hotel in the area and provide our guests with an excellent experience. Thank you so much for leaving a review. I hope we get the opportunity to be your hotel of choice the next time you're in Conyers.

Gratefully,

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My family has stayed here several times, and we've always been pleased with how clean and comfortable this hotel is. Also, the staff is always pleasant and helpful, making us feel welcome. Especially since the recent remodel, the guest rooms have everything we'd wish for—-they are clean and fresh, with very comfortable beds and a generous supply of towels in the bath. The fridge and MW are appreciated very much! Everything is in working order, too, making for a hassle-free stay. We will gladly return again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0971GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi NJNatureLover,

We truly appreciate our return guests, and we are honored and grateful to be your home away from home in Conyers. We are very proud of our remodel too! I am happy you enjoy it as much as we do!

Come back soon!

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Excellent staff! They are very willing to help out where needed & answer any questions that you may have about the area. The remodel is beautiful! Very close to a variety of restaurants & shopping. It's right off of the interstate which makes it very easy to access.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hello there 975darrylz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, particularly about our staff members. All of our team works very hard to ensure you enjoy your stay, and I am happy to know you had a good time with us. I hope we get the pleasure of serving you again the next time you're in the area.