All reviews room was clean last minute trip interstate wifi key
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Donna the clerk would not check me in cause she couldn't find my reservation. She has a very nasty attitude and was talking to me like I was beneath her. I had the company I booked thru give a call personally and she rudely disregarded the two email confirmation and the personal phone call. After requesting to speak to the manager several time she finally gave me a room 45 minute later. The room key did not work and when I arrived back down stair to let Donna know the key was not working properly she was openly discussing my personal info to another customer. I am dismayed with Donna discussing my info to other where was my privacy rights. The housekeeper walk in my room that morning with out notice. And I was awaking by her vacuum loudly next door,.No one should have to wait almost a hour to check in. I was in town for a family event that I was unable to attend because of her.. I have stay here before and never has any issues till now.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Naisha83
Angie Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Our receptionists are trained in customer service and how to handle technical issues, and we deeply apologize for any misunderstanding. Please rest assured we take this very seriously, and will be giving a thorough retraining on customer service skills to our entire hotel staff. We hope you give us another chance in the future, and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This hotel is halfway our trip and had stayed here in the past. Wi Fi available. Room was clean, but the tub drain would not stay closed and the bathroom door dragged the floor. It is a short drive to Longhorn Steakhouse and McDonald's. It's not the best Comfort Inn we have ever stayed but it is right off the Interstate.

Room tip: If staying for more than one night, I would ask to check the room over (bathroom, etc) before checking in
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank S D

Thank you for your kind review, and we're glad you had a comfortable stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future and if you have any questions or concerns during your next stay, our front desk staff will be happy to help remedy any concerns. Thank you again and wish you the best!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My room was reserved under my husbands name. The front desk clerk would not allow me to check in because he wasn't with me. She was rude and when I got upset she told me to go find another hotel, I wasn't going to be flippant with her.

Room tip: Stay away from Comfort Inn in Conyers, GA. The front desk staff have no customer service skills.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, and will be conducting a thorough retraining on customer service skills to our entire hotel staff. The security of our hotel staff and guests are of our highest concern, so we do require a photo ID or a note when someone is making a reservation that someone else will be checking in.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this location while on a business trip. The sheets were stained, refridgerator was leaking water. Used the exercise room and totally disappointed. Very poor upkeep on the equipment! The weight machine was broken and one of the treadmills were also. They had a sauna but a tree plant was placed on front of the door with a DO NOT USE sign. I can tell it has been inoperable for a while. Breakfast was decent. Instead of staying there for two days, I checked out.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MrsBev67
Angie Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

We are so sorry to hear about your stay. We are committed to 100% satisfaction and would have loved to switch you to a different room. Please feel free to contact us if you're ever in the area again, we would love for you to give us another chance.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was a last minute trip and we stayed there for two nights. It was worth it. The rooms was great. But the do need a bigger sign once you get off the highway.

We drove right by the hotel. The Front Desk clerk was AWESOME

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank L H
Angie Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you for your kind words, and we appreciate you staying with us. If you ever find yourself in the area, we hope you'll choose Comfort Inn Conyers again as your home away from home.