“Just an awesome place to stay. Our travel...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
30 minutes from major sites in the city
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

couponbla...
Cheraw, South Carolina
“Spacious and Clean”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The place was spacious for all 7 of us and was clean. The owner was friendly and helpful. We were allowed to check in earlier as we were coming from out of town for my graduation. Quite, private area.
Lesson Learned: The cost per night was misleading to me. It listed as $492.35 (with tax) per night. It also listed that it held 16 ppl. Since it held 16 ppl, I did not realize I had to specify the number of people. When I booked, the default (2ppl) showed. I had 7 people, so it costed me an additional $51.53. A total of $543.88 for one night. Because I booked so close to my stay, I couldn't cancel without forfeiting my deposit, so we stayed with it. I would not have paid this cost for one night.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Nov 2017
Thank you for the review! Hidden treasure is the best way I would put this home of mine as well, as it is indeed secluded and private. I look forward to housing you and your team in the future. Thanks again for your lovely review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing