See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2017

nasty toooooooo the core. walk in the street and run. owner and manger nasty. housekeeping was nasty. they gave me and my husband a twin size bed and call it a double bed. roaches came out like they are at a family reunion and top of that the toilet was stop up and they gave me and my husband a plunger to unstop it. where they do that at. I told the owner I'm not unstopping a toilet and she say that unclean for her. wtf call cooperate on them and she say that she can only gave $20 off my stay. never no more choice privilages

Room Tip: nasty and roaches was having a family reunion in the crack of the door
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I travel 6 months out of the year and this place takes the cake for worst hotel ever. Walls are paper thin, found 6 cockroaches in my room, carpet dirty, drawers had bug feces in them, towels were teeny tiny, etc... I checked out immediately after I found the roaches. Never stay here

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank luviowa
Reviewed 26 August 2015

This is the worst motel I have ever experienced as far as cleanliness, customer service, drug use and prostitution. The manager/owner wouldn't call the police when we heard screams and a loud noise coming from another room. They told me to make believe I was the front desk...
You're taking your life in your hands to even think about staying here...this is a disaster waiting to happen...WIFI was not working and only choice of about 10 channels on the TV which went out after or in the middle of the night due to being wired to the managers office/room....Also would not honor my choice awards...

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2015

This place is filthy and not worthy to have the CHOICE PRIVILEGES NAME ATTACHED. The bathroom had mold rings around the vent on the ceiling as you can see in the picture. The price is WAY too high. I should have paid the same price at the next exit for the Comfort INN. SAME PRICE. DUMMY ME. The shower head had black mold on it GROSSSSS.. With the do not disturb sign on they walked in on me while I slept. After realizing that I could get a late check out at 2pm because I am diamond status, I went up to the front desk and asked if they would be gracious to me and give me the late check out. She was friendly and said of course I have too. I had about three hours sleep and needed to sleep because of an important business meeting. At 11:35am, a bang on the door came and a RUDE RUDE RUDE Indian woman began to scream GET UP AND GET OUT! We have other guests. I was so spooked at first and could not believe what I was hearing. I answered the door and they screamed again this time was an OLD INDIAN WOMEN and she was like the nightmare from HELL. I wished at this point that I was staying downtown at the Salvation ARMY with the silent drunks. What a dive this joint is. Not to mention the day before I ate their spectacular breakfast. It was two brands of dry cereal and two types of toast and a choice of coffee and orange or apple juice. WITH A FREAKING HUGE SIGN that says not to take it out of the Lobby or they would cut your fingers off and put it in their curry soup. I am so upset that Choice is connected to this hell hole. I should have stayed at the COMFORT INN at the next exit but then again probably any place would have been better. I was fast and obeyed the wretched woman's orders and got out by 1pm. What a horrible experience. You also have to beg the lady for towels, sheets and the internet code. Maybe she just hates being in the hotel?

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank woodsfamily
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in Econo Lodge in Conyers, GA twice now. Both times were a nightmare. Broken sinks and bathtub. Barely any cable channels. Day staff act like they don't wanna help out. Night staff ties up phone lines. My wife can't call in. I have very sensitive skin. Hotel staff are reluctant to provide more than one face cloth. I'm a construction student so i come in dirty after working in or around dirt and oil.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business