All reviews restaurants and shopping great customer service ebony atl housekeeper georgia
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely nasty. My wife and I booked a room for 2 days. We arrived for check in at 3:00 pm, we were told if we showed up 30 minutes earlier we would have had our room but they gave it to someone else. They offered us a different which we excepted.
The room, room 123. Absolutely nasty. There was food stains dirt and crayon on the walls. The shower rod was falling off the wall. Sat down on the bed and we could hear the frame cracking.
This entire hotel is very poorly maintained. I attempted to take picture but the lighting in the room was terrible. We asked for different room, the young lady at the front desk asked why. We explained what the room wad like and she went to look at the room and came back and attempted to apologize for the unprofessional appearance of the hotel. It was not up to her to apologize for Wyndham hotels unprofessional ways. It's apparent that Wyndham hotels does not care about their customers. Even the lobby of this hotel is nasty. There was a worker that said he could fix the room for us, REALLY. You are really going to remodel a room while we wait.
So being truck drivers and wanting a peaceful weekend out of the truck, Wyndham hotels once again went out of their way to make sure we had a crap weekend. The pictures are not great because of the crap lighting.
So, our recommendations are if you are planning to stay at this hotel look elsewhere. This place is absolutely nasty.
Safe travels

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank S3139VQdavew
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I made this reservation for my husband and a friend who just needed a place to sleep for the night on the way to the Masters. I was afraid that he was going to be unhappy with the room based on some of the reviews (I had not shared that information with him prior to check in) He called as soon as he checked in to tell me how impressed he was with the cleanliness. He didn't eat breakfast provided.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I guess you get what you pay for. I asked for an extra blanket and pillow. They never came. There were what appeared to be boogers on the ceiling and wall.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends