New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conyers

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conyers
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Chicago, Illinois
“We love this hotel...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

We were very pleased with our stay at the Country Inn & Suites Conyers. The property was CLEAN inside and out, the pool and hot tub were CLEAN, the staff welcoming, helpful and happy to help us with directions to various places, the breakfast item choices were the best we’ve experienced for a “serve yourself” breakfast, the bed was very comfortable and the room was well-appointed. Pool, spa & gym was keep in excellent condition. We will definitely visit the Conyers again, and we can heartily recommend Country Inn & Suites Conyers to others!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CountryInnConyers, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conyers, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
Dear Mr. MartinR K

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. and our staff service in your need. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Jay
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

I booked a room with this hotel through Priceline.com and had a confirmed reservation. I had confirmed with the hotel 3 hours before my arrival and they confirmed my reservation number.
When I arrived at 10:30 at night after driving for 10 hours they had not reserved my room for me. The hotel manager, Sheilah, who had confirmed the reservation before was not willing to offer any assistance whatsoever to find another room. She was curt, unprofessional and did not care at all that the hotel had created this inconvenience.

I contacted Priceline and they called Sheilah, who then lied to them about what had happened.

I will be lodging a complaint with the corporate office of Country Inn as well as the franchise owner of this particular location.

This behavior on the part of the hotel manager is completely unacceptable at any level.

Stay away from Country Inn - especially this one.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joel G
CountryInnConyers, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conyers, responded to this review, 12 October 2011
Dear Joel G,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear about the situation you encountered with Priceline.com. I would like to talk with you to see how we can make amends. Please call me at your convenience.

In service,

Jay Bhavan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson- Conyers
Tel-770-785-2400
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

I travel frequently and must say that this hotel has definitely set the benchmark for customer service and quality from this point forward. Everything from the staff to the cleanliness of the room was far superior than my expectations. I will always make my future reservations at this specific property in the future. The staff was very friendly and professional. The amenities were also a bonus, from the swimming pool and hot tub to the fitness center. I have bookmarked this hotel for all my future stays!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Diane L

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am glade to hear, We exceeded your expectation in cleanliness and services. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

I am really particular about the hotels wife and I stay in..........When we arrive at the Country Inn & Suites the young lady that was working (Latoya) help us out a lot. Very pleasant attitude and smile, the whole staff made us feel like very comfortable. Very clean hotel, the beds slept wonderful. If you need a great get away come to the Country Inn & Suites of Conyers!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Brian R,

Thank you for your pleasant comments. I am glade to hear, You and your wife enjoy your vacation at our hotel. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

I went to Conyers, GA for Conference and holiday and stay was in Country Inn & Suites. The hotel was really nice, and the service was wonderful.
The welcome was done very well and the staff was very cooperative.
I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Conyers/Atlanta. This hotel fit the bill in every respect. Book the Country Inn & Suites Conyers and you will be glad that you did.

Room Tip: Room was spacious with all amenities