“Best CHICKEN sandwich! Yes! Fuddruckers!”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Commerce
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I had a terrific burger here a week before, so I stopped by. But the avocado crunch chicken sandwich grabbed my attention. Oh Mercy! BEST CHICKEN SANDWICH EVER! And it even looked better than the photo! When does THAT ever happen? Place is clean, staff friendly, what's not to love? I don't write many reviews, but I'm still dreaming about this INCREDIBLE sandwich!!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

It is a rare instance that I get to visit a Fuddruckers. However when I do I am always pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the restaurant. They win here at Commerce, GA., great service great food very clean definitely recommend eating here I will return again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Never get a chance to go to Fuddruckers often but love what the offer. Burgers cooked to order, lots of condiments you add yourself and cheese fries !!! Nice place to stop if your on the highway !

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Been here a couple times, and always decent. Very good burger and excellent onion rings. Surprisingly clean for a restaurant in a truck stop. Only complaint was saw my food sitting under the warmer and never hit my number. I had to ask for it. Really was not a big deal, but some may get frustrated about that.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Haven’t seen a Fuddruckers in years so we stopped. Great clean restaurant with friendly staff. Burgers were perfectly cooked. Had the bourbon bbq and my spouse the bacon and cheese. The fries did not disappoint as they were so hot and seasoned well. Would recommend and stop again.1

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK