“JUST A SALAD!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Faith & Flour
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The service was fine we were the only ones it there. No calls no people. Had a salad and it was just like one you wold fix at home, take that back I would have put more on mine!! Salad out of bag with cheese sprinkled on top lunch meat rolled up called chef salad no croutons,egg!!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I love local places. Faith & Flour is located downtown in a space that has housed a yogurt shop, bookstore and who knows what else. They have a fairly limited menu and were out of several things when we arrived for a late lunch. To me, out of usually means fresh so I never get too upset. I had a basic sandwich, turkey something or other with chipotle spread (quite spicy). My associate had a salad. We were the only ones there and there was only one person working. Prices are very reasonable. We had our food in 7-10 minutes which was fine.

They spend their weekends catering weddings and other events with cakes and I think that's probably their main line of business. I sampled 2 cookies and my associate a brownie. I thought the cookies were just so so.

I recommend though because as I said, local is always better, especially in a town like Commerce that is overrun with fast food outlets.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

This is a great local bakery that has a vast array of deserts and other lunch items on their menu. VERY tasty and delicious!!! Also, the do BEAUTIFUL cakes that taste as good as they look!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

My group of 5 orders by phone and they deliver if you are nearby Downtown Commerce. They were late, but their food is soooo good and their prices are sooo reasonable that we will order again!

1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Faith and Flour is a new, small bakery and cafe on the main street of Commerce, GA. And what a find! Though she has a small menu, owner Leslie Dills is very creative in soups, sandwiches, muffins and cupcakes. I've now had a pimento cheese sandwich with bacon jam--a tasty and interesting invention. Yes, bacon jam is a spread! Today I tried a buffalo chicken wrap. i chose a jalapeno wrap from about 6 choices. Cupcakes today included key lime, almond joy, red velvet and more. There were also cinnamon rolls and several types of muffins. She will begin serving breakfast on November 1. This is a small cafe with room to seat just about 20 at tables. There is also a sofa to relax on and wifi is free. I'll continue to follow their progress as they've only been open a month or so, but I think travelers and locals will find the stop a fascinating one.

2  Thank srossphoto