“Loved the pizza”
Review of Giovanni

Giovanni
Ranked #27 of 57 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Ate here on the recommendation of the hotel clerk. Had the pizza and salad and was surprised on how tasty the pizza was. A small shop but great food. Try it you will love it.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had a very good white pizza after long day. Good service and very entertaining patrons at next table. Recommended.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We've gone 4 times now. We moved here in September, and hoped this would be like our local pizza pub at home. My husband loves calzones and they have a pretty good one. This week, we wanted pizza and a calzone. First, we order drinks. When we asked about a pitcher of Miller Lite the waitress had no idea what a pitcher was. She's from the south, she should know what a pitcher of sweet tea, beer is no different. Eventually, she has to ask the bartender what we are talking about. Then, we add ricotta to the calzone. She writes "cheese" which confuses the cook and results in the wrong ingredient on the calzone. She never checked on us, so we couldn't correct it. We didn't determine the mistake until she admitted at the table that she didn't know what ricotta was either. The bartender and cashier were involved in a loud conversation with other guest, which is tolerable, but when t's about getting into someone's face, it's not appropriate. The food is ok, the service was ok, but this last time made us question if we'll ever go back.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Super friendly staff with amazing service! So glad to have some great Greek food close to home! Gyro plate & wrap is delicious! I've had the meatball sub and it was very good....can't wait to go back and try the pizza!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I had eaten here while scouting the area fot my move about a year ago. The service was great, atmosphere very relaxed and the food was very good. Today a friendand myself went to commerce to shop and we wanted to eat lunch so I recommended Giovanni's!!! She loved it!! With me being the "newbie" to the mountains, I was so proud to know where to find someplace unique and yummy!! The prices are very reasonable for the quantity and quality of food. I know I'll be back!!

Been to Giovanni? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK