“Not the best service from a Pizza Hut”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #18 of 57 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch mid week and right at lunch hour. Knowing we didn’t want the lunch special, as we particularly like pepperoni pizza and have found the lunch buffet can’t keep up with the demand, we were seated and given menus to order from. The place was very busy when we arrived but settled somewhat after several diners finished and left. We were served drinks with the menus, then waited and waited for someone to take our order. We finally managed to flag another waitress who had our waitress return to take our order. She was somewhat flustered that she had forgotten us but didn’t really apologize or seem to care. She took the order and about 15 minutes later we were served. The pizza was good but the cheese sticks were better. We finished and got ready to leave. I paid at the counter when leaving and the clerk totally ignored me, strictly taking my card, having me sign, never making eye contact, thanking us for coming, zip, not a word directly to me. We had not made any comments about the service and were polite and friendly - don’t know where customer treatment like this came from. I will never return to this Pizza Hut to eat.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This location offers a great buffet I found the restaurant to be clean, the buffet was well stocked and the service was very good

It was a great break from my road trip from Charlotte to Atlanta

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We arrived at Pizza Hut at 11 when they opened after a visit to a wonderful park in nearby Maysville. The morning just got better! The manager, Lisa Atkins, greeted us warmly and was quick to welcome us. The food was very good. The 4 adults and 3 children in our group enjoyed the lunch buffet. The salad bar was very fresh with a large variety of vegetables, etc. Pizza, pasta and dessert followed our salads and we enjoyed them all.
The restaurant looked great, the food was great but Lisa Atkins was excellent!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

From the minute we walked in we were greeted with friendly staff. They provided us with great service. We will be visiting here again because of the service they provided.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Trying to submit a picture of this place that has good service. Located within walking distance of Travelodge.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK