“Always Good Food ”

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You can always count on a tasty meal at Cracker Barrel, & this morning was no exception. The pancakes were tasty, & our eggs were cooked just right.
Kristen was a friendly & efficient waitress.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This Cracker Barrel is across the highway from the Tanger Outlets in Commerce, GA. The location can be a bit difficult coming across the traffic but patience got us there safely. Cracker Barrel restaurants are pretty predictable but this one really had the best pancakes Ive ever eaten. They were light, fluffy and filling. I would recommend them to any shopper out there who will be going 100 mph all day. You won't regret it!
The store and service were great too but they usually have the best servers anyway.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Everything was great except... I had the Pork Chop special and they were so dry I needed to ask for applesauce to dip them in. The service was great. No waiting. Food came quickly. But if you're going to have a daily special, I suggest you make them fresh, not have a bunch in a pan getting dried out.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I have always found Cracker Barrel to be a reliable place to eat and take appropriate breaks. The food was fine, the waitress was in training and did a wonderful job. However, as we went to use the restroom prior to continuing our trip, we entered the ladies restroom, my three yr old grandson gagged from the smell and mess. The trash containers weren't just full, they were overflowing on the floor. I checked a couple of stalls and they were disgusting. When I reported it to the cashier, no one seemed to know what to do. A manager appeared as we headed out the door and just stood there. It was quite obvious that this restroom is not monitored. Bad that people can't be courteous enough to not make a mess in a restroom, doubly bad that no one is checking them to see that they are kept to, what I assume is, a measure of cleanliness for this chain.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We dine at Cracker Barrel’s all over. One main reason is the consistency in quality and freshness of the food. We’ve now given this location 3 separate tries. All were sub par but today’s took the cake. Service was great. <hostess was super friendly and Patrick, our waiter was excellent and made every attempt to correct things.) However, our food was terrible and the manager seemed a little ill equipped to handle an unhappy although very respectful customer. She comped my husband’s meal (he literally ate 2 bites) and I told her I didn’t expect a free meal as I did eat about 1/3 of mine (the only portions that weren’t inedible or RAW) she said “ok”. So I was charged and I paid in full. Other Cracker Barrel employees have advised me how to order my eggs and bacon so as to have it prepared properly. (And this works at EVERY other location) After a very long wait (wasn’t busy at the time) my eggs were runny and bacon was literally raw in the center! My husband’s veggies were cold and the gravy was congealed...after asking the young lady that brought the food to the table kindly that these issues be corrected she did so (though she seemed a bit put off) however she left before I could give her the grits and side of gravy to take back as well. I prefer to eat my food AT THE SAME TIME and I prefer it all to be fresh. In retrospect I’m glad she ran away because it was at least 15 more minutes before we received anymore food so I ate the cold grits as I was now in headache mode. When we finally got the plates back my bacon was still not well done and the eggs (same eggs) were still not right. We don’t leave a bad revue for a one time issue because everyone can have an “off” day but 3 times would suggest to me that things need to change at this location.