“Fastest Zaxby’s We Have Visited”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I got lunch in this Zaxby’s after shopping at the Tanger Factory Outlets. I ordered the Fried House Salad and my wife, the Big Zax Snack Meal. We had sat down only a few seconds when our number was called. Everything was very tasty.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

consistent Zaxby's food; staff friendly; facility clean. close to Hampton Inn and other eating places.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a zaxbys. The food wasn't served all that quickly but wow. It was served hot, and the taste was great. Will be definitely be trying again, seemed better than Chick Fil a.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Zaxby's is a great place when you want chicken in a sandwich. Fries are good and they are a little nicer than the average fast food places.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I love Zaxby's food, but this location is terrible. An hour before closing, they are cleaning up and closing off sections in the restaurant. We were there with 6 people and couldn't sit together because the section with tables were closed. Then they were mopping all around us while we were trying to eat. Tonight, my husband was in the drive through line and waited 10 minutes before even moving. Finally, when he got to a spot he could get out of line, he did and went somewhere else.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK