Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
US$ 115
US$ 109
US$ 118
US$ 112
All reviewsbusiness parksmall lakeoffice parknice pondpool and hot tubgreat hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripbreakfast buffetclean roomswould definitely stay here againfront desk clerkrestaurants and shoppingenjoyed my staythe entire staffstaff was friendlyfort benning
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I just had my wedding at the Hilton on March 31st. I visited the Hilton for the first time in the summer of 2011. It was then I met Gayla for the first time. I explained to her what I was looking for and she did everything in her power to make sure I was happy. She has been there every step of the way with me since I began my planning. It was not easy planning a wedding by yourself but I was lucky enough to have Gayla by my side answering every single small questions I had! She went above and beyond her call of duties to help me through it. Even the day of she was there to calm me down and tell me everything was going to be alright. She was correct! My guest, husband, and I had the time of our lives. It was an amazing and unforgettable night! During the reception late night hours the staff was still incredible sweet to all of us. I am so pleased with how everything turned out and wouldn't have changed a thing. I have the Hilton to thank for this. If you are interested in planning a wedding...call Gayla. :) She's the best.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
AmandaRyals, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you for allowing our hotel to be of service to you during your recent stay in Columbus. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had our reception in the ballroom. Gayla seemed very helpful up until the day of the wedding reception. She sought me out as I was walking into the ballroom for the first time and told me that there was not enough room with a panic on her face. I understand that she was probably working hard and stressed but it was not classy to complain to the bride right before she walks into her reception that she had been dreaming about her whole life. That ruined my mood and I have had anxiety about it ever since. I do not have a good memory of that night. Not to mention every time I saw her walk in the room I noticed the angry look on her face and every time I look at my wedding photos I see her angry face in the background. My guests also complained that she was very rude.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
amandaryals, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your wedding reception experience at our hotel. I‘m truly sorry for the service you received during your event. Our hotel serves as the host location for many weddings and receptions, and we pride ourselves on being able to share in these joyous occasions. Our team is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service and strives to always make the bride confidant that all her wedding plans and dreams are executed beyond her expectations. We would like nothing more than to have the opportunity to hear from you in person as to how we can begin to make this right for you.

Ted Cobbs

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We are currently using this Hilton Garden Inn for several weekends for rehearsals for a production. It's been a great pleasure to work with the staff and the hotel is great. The beds are extremely comfortable and it so clean you can eat off the floor! My sales rep is GAYLE JOHNSON and she is OUTSTANDING!! I got a couple of dates mixed up and forgot to book a meeting room on a particular weekend. I didn't realize this until 2 days before and I had 50 people planning on being there on a Saturday. I called Gayle in a panic and she immediately figured out another option which worked perfectly for all. Crisis avoided!! Gayle follows up with me after each weekend we use the meeting rooms to inquire about sleeping rooms for the following weekend and to make sure all went well. GAYLE JOHNSON IS THE BEST!!

Room Tip: all seem to be great

Reviewed 18 March 2012

This is a very good high quality Garden Inn. Good breakfast and the hotel is in a very nice location next to a small pond but near many shopping and eating establishments. This hotel as many of the Garden Inns has very slow but reliable internet connectivity. The room has a very nice LG 42" tv but no HD!

Room Tip: Get a room on the lake side which or the ood numbered rooms. The even number room face the highway and may be a bit noisy.
1  Thank DDD211
Ted C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall. You are right however, our internet was slow and I'm sorry for any frustrations that it may have caused you. Since your last stay, we have upgraded our high speed internet; more than doubling the bandwidth! We have made a few other improvements lately as well, including a complete upgrade to our fitness center. I hope you will come back and stay with us on your next trip to Columbus!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

This is the second time we stayed at this lovely hotel. It is out of the way of the city traffic. It has a little lake behind it with Canadian Geese, Blue Heron, turtles and fish. It's a lovely place to sit down on the benches and just breathe. The staff is very friendly- even offered to get me some bread to feed the geese. The rooms are spotless. The beds-even though they have a supposed "control your own comfort" dial are not great. But they are clean. We stayed in a junior suite which had 2 TV's, and a living room. It had a beautiful view of the lake. It was comfortable and quiet. The hotel has breakfast- not included in the price. It was delicious- you can have your eggs made special or off the buffet. There are no other meals provided so you will have to leave the hotel to get lunch or dinner. Columbus does have tons of restaurants, so it's not hard to find something to eat. There is an indoor pool which was clean. All in all this is a great hotel. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake side room. It's worth it!