“Very poor service”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The first time my wife and I went there the place was moderately busy and we felt we waiting too long for drink replacement but when the wings finally came they were pretty good. The second time we went there the place was empty except for a few bar patrons. Even with nobody there it took forever to get drinks refilled. As we approached the hour mark waiting for our food we asked for our tab and left without eating. I am sure the wings would have been good but considering the horrible customer service we are simply NOT going back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We have not eaten in this restaurant, so we can’t really comment on the service. We usually call for our orders to go. They usually seem really busy when we go inside to pick up our orders. The hot wings are as good or better than Hooter’s.

1  Thank jstombstone44
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We love coming here and watching football and sporting events. The wings are pretty good. The service is lacking. For a place this size, they need two more waitresses.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Interesting place, has more TVs than you can imagine. Truly, a sports bar. Unfortunately, the service is slow to nonexistent. Food is 50/50, depends on what you order. Wings are simply average.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to watch the game and received good service. The food was good, the drinks were good and the server was good. I enjoyed the pots tickets and wings. The long Island with pineapple juice is one of my favorites. I will definitely visit again

1  Thank unique24dds