Quality Inn
US$ 131
US$ 126
US$ 157
US$ 152
All reviewsfort benningwould recommend to anyone visitingroom was cleanmilitary familiesinterstateftgagraduationplugbase
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I have to say I was very pleased with my room. I have been traveling all week and was exhausted and when I check in and I was surprised to find the room was more like a sweet. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Columbus Georgia!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jill E
bharat p, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you Were so glad you enjoyed ur stay. We will be looking forward to staying with us in the future

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Quality inn was a nice experience the staff greet you as you come in the door and make your check in as quick as possible. They were very friendly and concern if the room was suitable to my liking. The room itself was just perfect with cable and Wi-Fi. The swimming pool was clean and the pool furniture was up to date and clean. The breakfast was a verity of food to your liking and delicious.

Room Tip: Great rooms for the price.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank phillipmckenzie12
bharat p, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel is very clean, and I would recommend it to anyone who visits the area. Also, the breakfast and service was outstanding. The hotel has easy access to the interstate, and it is very close to Fort Benning

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Art M
bharat p, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The good- The price was good the room appeared clean, the day staff was very nice, good selection of breakfast. Lots of food options close by.
The bad- the bathroom had some mold spots in the ceiling and shower tile. The towels that were left by housekeeping one day were still damp :/, it was extremely loud late into the night, the bathtub wouldn't plug so shower only, the pool doesn't open until May and the website didn't say anything about that and we were hoping to use the pool :(.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank afitch79

Thank you, Were So sorry we didnt meet your standard ,but we are so glad you did bring these issues to our attention. I will be passing these notes on to my head housekeeper and We will take care of these issues so that we can have this taking care for our future guest

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We checked in went to room first room pulled back sheets and found news paper clippings and receipts and a large urine stain they moved us to another room and that sheet had some weird brown and green crusty thing on the sheet so we just left got our money back would not tell any one to stay here for sure went to a Marriott and very pleased had to go 30 miles up the road but better than there .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cosprogirl54

On behalf of our team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.