“Morning Lattes & lunch spot”
Review of My Boulange

My Boulange
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Columbus
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Love this French cafe & bakery! Even though all the pastries are very tempting to eat, my “go to” lunch is the Salmon Caesar Salad or Cobb Salad! Great place to sit with friends & have lunch!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Disappointed with my quiche though while small wasn't palatable at all. I could barely finish it. Just too dried out. The restaurant is a nice space and seems like it would be an enjoyable to hang out if the food were better. It's hard to believe that the management is already aware of the problems. Hope they address them.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The pastry presentation is beautiful. The ham and cheese croissant was ok. The staff seem to be very busy and shorthanded. No time for greetings, smiles or a thank you and you're welcome. I waited 30 minutes for my latte, thank goodness we were not in a rush.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I've stopped by several times for pastries, as I used to work downtown. The pastries are always good, but the staff have never seemed happy to be there. No smiles, no "how are you", or etc. For a family owned place, I expected a warmer feel.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

So enjoy everything I’ve eaten at My Boulanger. The quiche, soup, salad fruit tarts, My favorite are the almond croissants.

Been to My Boulange? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK