All reviews marriott points small apartment living room nice facility yogurt would definitely stay here again indoor pool full kitchen front desk staff free breakfast clean rooms soccer evacuation conference hurricane refrigerator
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This was a quick last minute type of stay. I just wanted to go some where new, but not too far from home. The hotel is in a cozy spot from every thing, but yet not too far away from food or shopping. The lobby has fresh coffee, tea and hot water all the time. I took two cups to my room, the coffee is just that good. You can request things for your room like a iron, shower cap etc or purchase other items if needed. The room was very clean at first glance but the luggage chair had dog hairs on it. The bed mattress was firm with clean sheets. The bathroom was nice too. You get free breakfast like grits, waffles, muffins, juice etc. I like the no smoking policy of you must then you have to go outside the hotel. There wasn't much to see while here except the mall and it was a get in and out experience. The staff was really helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed this hotel over all.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcy C
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I know this isn’t a five star hotel, but it really is so comfortable. Everything is clean, feels like a nice towne home apartment, staff is very friendly and helpful too. I’m rarely in this area but I would gladly stay at this towneplace again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Super A
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and stay with us at TownePlace Suites Columbus GA. It is our job to provide a home away form home experience and we are so happy we were able to provide that to you. We hope you will come back and visit us soon.

thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Townplace Suites has simple clean rooms that area fine if you are in town for business or passing through. The front desk staff was always very friendly and I believe were there round the clock. Breakfast is included in the mornings and a descent spread. Tea and coffee are always available to make in the front lobby. Rooms were a descent size and each room came with a microwave and mini fridge. They do have a very small fitness center with 2 machines and free weights. The upside is they do have an indoor pool as well so you can enjoy swimming year round.

I stayed on the bottom floor and I could hear the people above me moving around. If you wake easily to noise, I would ask for a room on the top level.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's our goal at TownePlace Suites Columbus GA by Marriott to provide a home away from home experience. We are so glad we were able to provide you with that experience. We hope you can come back and see us again. Thank you,

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited callaway gardens on feb-22-24. We decided to just stay in Columbus. Everything was just ok. The room was clean the price was great , the breakfast was played over by the other guest so we just went to ihop. Nothing was bad but like I said everything was just ok..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. It is our goal to provide our guests with a home away from home experience. We hope you will visit our hotel again so we can show you how much we value our guests.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Stayed for a few nights during a conference at the Iron Works in Columbus recently. The rooms are small but comfortable. Nice little kitchen in each room. Bed was comfortable. I did have to request that my room be cleaned - when I checked in, there was something spilled down the wall in the bathroom and the floor was dirty. After the first night, when these things were not addressed, I requested that they do a deep cleaning. They did. It is a nice facility, but they should work on their housekeeping service. I would still stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TPSColumbus, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at TownePlace Suites Columbus.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Columbus and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Columbus.